Epson XP-530 Driver Printer Download
Epson XP-530 Driver and User Manual Printer – The XP-530 cordless Small-in-One printer provides photo high quality for vibrant, indeterminate prints approximately 8″ x 10″. Conserve time with automobile 2-sided printing. Quickly print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer or smartphone with or without a router at home or on the move.
You could additionally publish 4″ x 6″ images in as fast as 20 seconds. Make use of the integrated card slot, plus lined paper as well as schedule design templates, for simple, PC-free printing. Or, quickly print Facebook photos, coloring publications, stationery as well as more with Epson’s Imaginative Print App. Ultra-effective and also ultra slim, the XP-530 is ideal for active households.
Download Epson XP-530 Printer Driver
How to install Epson XP-530 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson XP-530
Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson XP-530 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson XP-530 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-530 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson XP-530 printer driver.
- Unplug XP-530 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between XP-530 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the XP-530 printers and go ahead to the next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from XP-530 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson XP-530 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download XP-530 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson XP-530 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-530 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install the Epson XP-530 MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download XP-530 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the XP-530 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson XP-530 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded XP-530 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the XP-530 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson XP-530 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson XP-530. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-530 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson XP-530 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson XP-530 printer.
- Next step, extract the XP-530 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson XP-530 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the XP-530 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the XP-530 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall XP-530
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson XP-530 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson XP-530 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Epson XP-530 For Windows 1o, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit Download (40.18 MB)
- Epson XP-530 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 64-bit Download (42.98 MB)
- Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (52.2 MB)
- Printer Driver For Linux Download (18.4 KB)
- Printer Driver For User’s Manual Guide Download (3.31 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson XP-530 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com