Epson XP-520 Driver Printer Download
Epson XP-520 Driver and User Manual Printer – The XP-520 Small-in-One provides unequaled image quality2 for brilliant, indeterminate pictures up to 8″ x 10″. Vehicle 2-sided printing saves time as well as paper, while the small design conserves space. And also, you could share photos in more ways compared to you believed feasible.
With the best cordless connectivity, this ultra-slim all-in-one prints from smart devices and also tablets at home or on the go. Have old family images to share? Check them directly to Facebook or the cloud. This powerful printer is optimal for supplying stunning photos and records with sharp text. Quick as well as easy, the XP-520 is excellent for your hectic family.
Download Epson XP-520 Printer Driver
Epson XP-520 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology: Five ink cartridges (CMYK, Photo Black), drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Maximum Print Resolution:5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Ink Type: Claria Premium Ink (smudge, scratch, and water resistant photos)
- Ink Palette: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Photo Black
- Ink Configuration: Five individual ink cartridges
How to install Epson XP-520 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson XP-520
Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson XP-520 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson XP-520 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-520 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson XP-520 printer driver.
- Unplug XP-520 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between XP-520 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the XP-520 printers and go ahead to the next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from XP-520 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson XP-520 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download XP-520 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson XP-520 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-520 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install the Epson XP-520 MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download XP-520 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the XP-520 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson XP-520 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded XP-520 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the XP-520 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson XP-520 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson XP-520. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-520 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson XP-520 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson XP-520 printer.
- Next step, extract the XP-520 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson XP-520 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the XP-520 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the XP-520 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall XP-520
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson XP-520 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson XP-520 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Epson XP-520 For Windows 1o, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit Download (24.84 MB)
- Epson XP-520 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 64-bit Download (27.74 MB)
- Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (51.4 MB)
- Printer Driver For Linux Download (18.4 KB)
- Printer Driver For User’s Manual Guide Download (3.25 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson XP-520 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org