Epson XP-424 Driver Printer Download
Epson XP-424 Driver and User Manual Printer – Remarkable as well as easy to use, the space-saving Epson XP-424 Small-in-One printer provides high-grade printing. Configuration and also navigation is a snap with the hi-res, 2.5″ shade LCD. Incorporate it with the built-in card slot to watch, plant and also print indeterminate pictures, PC-free. Print from practically anywhere, with or without a network – also from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer or smartphone.
Conveniently scan as well as share on Facebook or cloud solutions with the consisted of software. Print-lined paper as well as schedules with included themes. And also, a 100-sheet paper capability and also specific inks suggest you’ll refill paper less usually as well as change only the color you require.
Download Epson XP-424 Printer Driver
Epson XP-424 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology:4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Maximum Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi
- Ink Type: DURABrite Ultra pigment ink (smudge, fade, and water resistant)
- Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black
- Ink Configuration:4 individual ink cartridges
How to install Epson XP-424 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson XP-424
Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson XP-424 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson XP-424 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-424 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson XP-424 printer driver.
- Unplug XP-424 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between XP-424 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the XP-424 printers and go ahead to the next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from XP-424 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson XP-424 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download XP-424 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson XP-424 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-424 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install the Epson XP-424 MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download XP-424 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the XP-424 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson XP-424 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded XP-424 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the XP-424 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson XP-424 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson XP-424. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-424 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson XP-424 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson XP-424 printer.
- Next step, extract the XP-424 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson XP-424 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the XP-424 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the XP-424 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall XP-424
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson XP-424 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson XP-424 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Epson XP-424 For Windows 1o, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit Download (21.05 MB)
- Epson XP-424 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 64-bit Download (23.97 MB)
- Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (41.4 MB)
- Printer Driver For Linux Download (18.4 KB)
- Printer Driver For User’s Manual Guide Download (3.60 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson XP-424 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org