Epson XP-400 Driver Printer Download
Epson XP-400 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8 32-bit Download (17.65 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8 64-bit Download (20.56 MB)
- Epson XP-400 For Windows 7, XP, Vista 32-bit Download (17.34 MB)
- Epson XP-400 For Windows 7, XP, Vista 64-bit Download (20.21 MB)
- XP-400 For Mac OS X 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x Download (19.24 MB)
- XP-400 For Linux Download (10.9 KB)
- XP-400 For User’s Manual Guide Download (2.30 MB)
Print, copy, scan as well as even more get all the efficiency you require from the sleek, quiet, straightforward XP-400. With very easy cordless printing, this Small-in-One can be shown to everybody in your household. Epson Connect deals with hassle-free wireless as well as mobile printing.
The XP-400 likewise supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Publish. This compact performer also uses card slots for PC-free printing. Scan and archive essential files, promptly create color duplicates, as well as use the photo improvement tools to get ideal prints, every single time. When you’re in a thrill, you could grab your prints as well as go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The XP-400 also supplies private ink cartridges so you can replace just the shade that you require.
1. How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson XP-400 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson XP-400 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-400 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to set up an Epson XP-400 printer driver.
- Unplug XP-400 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between the Epson XP-400 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson XP-400 printer and go ahead to the next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson XP-400 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install XP-400 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson XP-400 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the XP-400 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-400 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install the Epson XP-400 MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson XP-400 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the XP-400 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson XP-400 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded XP-400 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson XP-400 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install XP-400 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson XP-400. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-400 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson XP-400 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between the computer and XP-400 printer.
- Next step, extract the XP-400 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the XP-400 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the XP-400 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson XP-400 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall XP-400 Driver
- A first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson XP-400 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your XP-400 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson XP-400 Driver. Please let us know at email@example.com