Epson XP-340 Driver Printer Download
Epson XP-340 Driver and User Manual Printer – Compact as well as easy to use, the Epson XP-340 Small-in-One printer makes printing fast and also basic. Use the 1.44″ color LCD to set up the printer and also navigate the food selection in a breeze. A complete cordless service, the XP-340 enables you to publish from basically anywhere, with or without a network also from your iPad, Apple iPhone, Android tablet computer or smartphone.
The printer’s convenient, inexpensive specific inks imply you only should replace the cartridge that runs out. And also, its 100-sheet paper capability indicates you’ll reload paper much less frequently. And, the included perk software application permits you to conveniently scan to Facebook as well as the cloud.
Download Epson XP-340 Printer Driver
Epson XP-340 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology:4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Maximum Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi
- Ink Type: DURABrite Ultra pigment ink (smudge, fade, and water resistant)
- Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black
- Ink Configuration:4 individual ink cartridges
How to install Epson XP-340 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson XP-340
Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson XP-340 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson XP-340 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-340 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson XP-340 printer driver.
- Unplug XP-340 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between XP-340 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the XP-340 printers and go ahead to the next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from XP-340 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson XP-340 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download XP-340 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson XP-340 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-340 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install the Epson XP-340 MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download XP-340 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the XP-340 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson XP-340 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded XP-340 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the XP-340 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson XP-340 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson XP-340. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-340 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson XP-340 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson XP-340 printer.
- Next step, extract the XP-340 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson XP-340 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the XP-340 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the XP-340 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall XP-340
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson XP-340 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson XP-340 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Epson XP-340 For Windows 1o, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit Download (35.6 MB)
- Epson XP-340 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 64-bit Download (37.7 MB)
- Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (41.6 MB)
- Printer Driver For Linux
- Printer Driver For User’s Manual Guide Download (2.50 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson XP-340 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org