Epson XP-330 Driver Printer Download
Epson XP-330 Driver and User Manual Printer – Compact and economical, the Epson Residence XP-330 Small-in-One printer make printing simple. Its 1.44″ shade LCD offers quick, simple arrangement. Print from essentially anywhere, with or without a network– even from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone.
The XP-330 is a total cordless remedy. A 100-sheet paper ability means you’ll reload paper less usually, while individual inks permit you to change just the shade you need. And also, you’ll obtain genuinely touchable photos and also records instant-dry ink supplies spot, discolor and water-resistant prints. And also, an integrated flash memory card slot ensures basic, PC-free photo printing.
Download Epson XP-330 Printer Driver
Epson XP-330 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology:4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Maximum Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi
- Ink Type: DURABrite Ultra pigment ink (smudge, fade, and water resistant)
- Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black
- Ink Configuration:4 individual ink cartridges
How to install Epson XP-330 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson XP-330
Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson XP-330 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson XP-330 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-330 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson XP-330 printer driver.
- Unplug XP-330 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between XP-330 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the XP-330 printers and go ahead to the next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from XP-330 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson XP-330 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download XP-330 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson XP-330 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-330 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install the Epson XP-330 MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download XP-330 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the XP-330 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson XP-330 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded XP-330 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the XP-330 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson XP-330 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson XP-330. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-330 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson XP-330 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson XP-330 printer.
- Next step, extract the XP-330 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson XP-330 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the XP-330 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the XP-330 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall XP-330
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson XP-330 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson XP-330 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Epson XP-330 For Windows 1o, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit Download (27.24 MB)
- Epson XP-330 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 64-bit Download (30.08 MB)
- Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (40.57 MB)
- Printer Driver For Linux Download (20.0 KB)
- Printer Driver For User’s Manual Guide Download (3.30 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson XP-330 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- free download for epson xp 330 printer
- is printer epson 330xp installed on this computer