Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver & Manual
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- WorkForce WF-3540 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8,(64-bit) Download (24.93 MB)
- Printer Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (32-bit) Download (21.49MB)
- WorkForce WF-3540 Driver For Windows 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (24.09 MB)
- WorkForce WF-3540 Driver For Windows 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (20.74 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6x, 10.5x, .Download (34.79 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver For Linux Download (1.61 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-3540 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (2,33 MB)
The WorkForce WF-3540 is the hassle-free, high-productivity all-in-one that brings your service the Globe’s Fastest print speeds1, plus automatic 2-sided printing/ duplicating/ scanning. This sturdy performer includes a 500-sheet paper capability, so you’ll refill paper much less often. The flexible paper dealing with functions consist of a 30-sheet duplex ADF, plus a rear paper feed to manage specialized paper including envelopes, tags and also card stock.
Utilize the intuitive 3.5″ touchscreen with gesture navigating to easily browse through PC-free tasks. As well as, rise to 40% lower printing prices vs. color lasers1. The WF-3540 also consists of wired and also wireless connectivity1 for very easy networking. Maintain your service running at full speed with the quick, affordable, functional Labor force WF-3540.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce 3540 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce 3540 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 3540 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 3540 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 3540 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce 3540 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce 3540 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce 3540 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson 3540 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce 3540 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce 3540 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce 3540 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 3540 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce 3540 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 3540 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce 3540 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 3540 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce 3540 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce 3540 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce 3540. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 3540 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce 3540 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and WorkForce 3540 printer.
- Next step, extract the 3540 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce 3540 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the 3540 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce 3540 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce 3540 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce 3540 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 3540 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce 3540 Driver. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org