Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- WorkForce WF-3530 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8,(64-bit) Download (24.93 MB)
- WorkForce WF-3530 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (32-bit) Download (21.49 MB)
- WorkForce WF-3530 Driver For Windows 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (24.2 MB)
- WorkForce WF-3530 Driver For Windows 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (30.4 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6x, 10.5x, Download (34.79 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver For Linux Download (1.61 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-3530 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (3,10 MB)
The Epson WorkForce WF-3530 is the convenient, high-productivity all-in-one that brings your company the World’s Fastest 2-sided print speeds, plus automatic 2-sided printing/copying/scanning. This sturdy entertainer has a 500-sheet paper capacity, so you’ll refill paper much less typically. The robust paper dealing with functions include a 30-sheet ADF, plus a rear paper feed to handle specialized paper including envelopes and thick media kinds.
Make use of the 2.5″ LCD and also instinctive touch panel to easily navigate with PC-free jobs. And, stand up to 40% lower printing expenses vs. shade lasers. The WF-3530 even includes wired as well as cordless connectivity for simple networking. And also, it showcases Epson Connect to print as well as scan from anywhere. Keep your organization performing at full speed with the fast, inexpensive, functional WorkForce WF-3530.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce 3530 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce 3530 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 3530 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 3530 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 3530 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce 3530 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce 3530 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce 3530 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson 3530 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce 3530 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce 3530 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce 3530 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 3530 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce 3530 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 3530 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce 3530 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 3530 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce 3530 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce 3530 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce 3530. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 3530 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce 3530 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and WorkForce 3530 printer.
- Next step, extract the 3530 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce 3530 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the 3530 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce 3530 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce 3530 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce 3530 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 3530 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce 3530 Driver. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org