Epson Workforce WF-2660 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- WorkForce WF-2660 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (24.1 MB)
- WorkForce WF-2660 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (20.71 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.13x, 10.12x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6x, Download (34.3 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver For Linux Download (3,35 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2660 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (4,14 MB)
The Epson WorkForce WF-2660 showcases expanded cordless connectivity1 for home offices. Printing from tablets or smartphones2 is much easier than ever before– it even sustains NFC3 touch-to-print capacities. Powered by Epson’s new PrecisionCore printing technology, this quickly, compact all-in-one printer supplies Laser-Like Efficiency. Obtain laser-quality black and also shade text and also long-lasting, professional-quality prints.
Wind through tasks with a 150-sheet ability, car 2-sided printing as well as 2.7″ color touchscreen. A convenient 30-page Car Document Feeder allows for scanning, duplicating or faxing stacks of records– you could also check to the cloud. Plus, affordable individual ink cartridges imply you replace only the color you require.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce 2660 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce 2660 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 2660 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 2660 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 2660 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce 2660 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce 2660 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce 2660 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson 2660 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce 2660 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce 2660 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce 2660 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 2660 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce 2660 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 2660 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce 2660 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 2660 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce 2660 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce 2660 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce 2660. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 2660 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce 2660 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and WorkForce 2660 printer.
- Next step, extract the 2660 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce 2660 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the 2660 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce 2660 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce 2660 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce 2660 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 2660 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce 2660 Driver. Please let us know at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- epson workforce 2660 driver