Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Printer Download
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- WorkForce WF-2540 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (23.71 MB)
- WorkForce WF-2540 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (20.28 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x, Download (81.29 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver For Linux Download (1.91 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2540 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (4.20 MB)
Perfect for the space-constrained office, the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 is a fast, high-performance all-in-one that provides affordable, private ink cartridges as well as an area saving, portable design– the tiniest in its class. Showcasing a 2.5″ LCD for simple navigating, the WF-2540 saves time with fast rates of 9 ISO ppm and also 4.7 ISO ppm, plus a convenient, 30-page Automatic File Feeder. The WF-2540 has both wired and built-in wireless1 connection for very easy setup and also sharing on your network.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 2630 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 2540 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 2540 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce WF-2540 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson 2540 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce WF-2540 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce WF-2540 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 2540 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce WF-2540 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 2540 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce WF-2540. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 2540 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and WorkForce WF-2540 printer.
- Next step, extract the 2540 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce WF-2540 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the 2540 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce WF-2540 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 2540 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org