Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver, Manual & Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (64-bit) Download (119.56 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (32-bit) Download (119.56 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (119.31 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (119.31 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x, Download (118 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver For Linux Download (2.42 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (2.17 KB)
The best cordless all-in-one, the WorkForce Pro WP-4540 is two times the rate of competitive inkjets and also offers you the World’s Fastest auto two-sided print speeds1, automatic two-sided copying/ scanning/ faxing, and expert quality outcome while getting up to 50% lower printing costs vs. shade laser1. Boasting two-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm and also 7.1 ISO ppm, this ultra efficient all-in-one features a 580-sheet paper capacity as well as convenient 5.8″ touch panel.
Make use of the 30-page two-sided Car Record Feeder to swiftly replicate, check or fax one- or two-sided documents. Built-in cordless networking makes it easy to share your all-in-one printer with others. As well as a 20,000-page task cycle provides you included satisfaction. Most importantly, the WP-4540 supplies low problem added big, simple to install cartridges, with a high return of 2400 pages black and also 1200 web pages shade.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 2630 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 4540 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson 4540 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 4540 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 4540 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 4540 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer.
- Next step, extract the 4540 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce Pro WP-4540 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the 4540 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 4540 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver. Please let us know at email@example.com