Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (64-bit) Download (118.83 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (32-bit) Download (118.83 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (118.54 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (118.54 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x, Download (117 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver For Linux Download (2.42 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (2.93 MB)
At twice the speed of inkjets and featuring the World’s Fastest auto two-sided print speeds, plus automatic two-sided copying/scanning / faxing, the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 delivers professional quality output while getting up to 50% lower printing costs vs. color laser. Boasting two-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm and 7.1 ISO ppm, this ultra efficient all-in-one printer moves at your busy pace. Offering remarkable productivity, it features a 330-sheet paper capacity and a 20,000-page duty cycle.
Use the 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax one- or two-sided documents. Best of all, the WP-4530 offers low hassle, extra large, easy to install cartridges, with a high-yield of 2400 pages Black, 1200 pages color. Built-in wireless networking makes it easy to share your all-in-one printer with others. And, direct mobile printing ensures you’ll be able to print and scan from virtually any room.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 4533 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 4530 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce Pro WP-4530 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson 4530 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 4530 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 4530 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 4530 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and WorkForce Pro WP-4530 printer.
- Next step, extract the 4530 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the 4530 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 4530 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Driver. Please let us know at email@example.com