Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver Printer Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (300 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (300 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, Download (137 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver For Linux Download (3.35 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (4.82 MB)
The Workforce Pro WF-R5690 multifunction printer offers durable, inexpensive printing. Powered by Epson’s brand-new PrecisionCore printing technology, it features a Replaceable Ink Pack System that provides up to 50,000 web pages without altering the ink packs. And also, it produces professional-quality prints– fast. Obtain low-maintenance, high-volume shade printing plus a high regular monthly responsibility cycle.
The WF-R5690 includes car 2-sided printing, duplicating, scanning and also faxing. PCL2/genuine Adobe PostScript assistance makes it perfect for shared printing on a network. Together with a Universal printer chauffeur and Internet Config, it’s also made it possible for with remote printer information collection suitable with MPS software remedies.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson Pro WF-R5690 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson Pro WF-R5690 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 5690 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 printer.
- Next step, extract the WF-R5690 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the WF-R5690 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson Pro WF-R5690 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org