Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (313 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (313 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, Download (211 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver For Linux Download (1.12 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R setup and user’sManual Guide Download (4.26 MB)
The WorkForce Pro WF-C869R A3 multifunction printer, powered by PrecisionCore, provides the lowest-cost color printing in its class. Its Exchangeable Ink Load System delivers up to 84,000 ISO pages prior to changing the ink packs, which indicates fewer interventions as well as less inconvenience for you. It speeds up with professional-quality prints at 24 ISO ppm, as well as checks up to 25 pages per minute.
With 13″ x 19″ printing, a 1,830-sheet complete paper capacity, as well as practical automobile duplexing, the WF-C869R has the versatility busy workgroups need. Plus, with Epson Open System, it enables smooth combination with web-based venture applications such as PaperCut MF and also another process.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson Pro WF-C869R printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce Pro WF-C869R printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson Pro WF-C869R printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce Pro WF-C869R 0printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the WF-C869R setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded WorkForce Pro WF-C869R driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and WorkForce Pro WF-C869R printer.
- Next step, extract the WF-C869R zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce Pro WF-C869R driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the WF-C869R printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson Pro WF-C869R Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Driver. Please let us know at email@example.com