Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 10,8,8.1 32-bit Windows 10,8,8.1 64-bit, Windows 7, XP, Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, XP, Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2016,2012,2008,2003 32-bit, and Windows Server 2008,2003 64-bit Download (304 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x Download (154 MB)
- Linux Drivers for Epson WorkForce 6530 Download (44.0 KB)
- WorkForce 6530 User’s Manual Guide Download (4.49 MB)
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 multifunction printer, powered by PrecisionCore, provides print-shop-quality color prints as well as a laser-sharp message, as well as saves money on ink – up to 50 percent on printing prices vs. color lasers. Perfect for small workgroups, this fast, sturdy printer conserves time with black and shade print rates of 24 ISO ppm. Single-pass, 2-sided scanning enhances productivity a lot more.
And also, extra-large ink cartridges and also a 580-sheet paper capability imply you can print heaps of documents without interruption. It additionally includes cordless and Wi-Fi Direct 2 performance. Furthermore, NFC allows an ingenious touch-to-print capability for tablets as well as smart devices, while the 4.3″ color touchscreen supplies simple food selection navigation.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce Pro WF- 6530 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 6530 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 6530 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce Pro WF-6530 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver from the below-recommended link
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce Pro WF-6530 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 6530 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 6530 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce 6530. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and WorkForce Pro WF-6530 printer.
- Next step, extract the 6530 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce 6530 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the 6530 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce 6530 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 6530 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org