Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 10,8.1,8 32-bit, Windows 10,8.1,8 64-bit, Windows 7, XP, Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, XP, Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2016,2012,2008,2003 32-bit, and Windows Server 2008,2003 64-bit Download (301 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x Download (146 MB)
- Linux Drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Download (44.0 KB)
- WorkForce Pro WF-5690 User’s Manual Guide Download (4.45 MB)
Get durable, inexpensive printing with the WorkForce Pro WF-5690 multifunction printer. Powered by Epson’s brand-new PrecisionCoreTM printing technology, the WF-5690 supplies Performance Beyond LaserTM, creating professional-quality prints at fast rates. Save money on printing– as much as HALF reduced printing cost vs. shade laser. Obtain reputable, low-maintenance, high-volume shade printing with a 45,000-page regular monthly task cycle, ultra high-yield cartridges and also huge paper capacity.
Consists of vehicle 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and also faxing. Easy workgroup networking and administration with an arrangement and also safety attributes for wired and also wireless links. Likewise includes PCL as well as PostScript support and also three-year minimal service warranty.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 5690 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 5690 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 5690 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson 5690 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 5690 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 5690 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer.
- Next step, extract the 5690 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce Pro WF-5690 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the 5690 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 5690 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org