Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows Windows 10,8.1,8 32-bit, Windows 10,8.1,8 64-bit, Windows 7,XP,Vista 32-bit, Windows 7,XP,Vista 64-bit Download (321 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x Download (223 MB)
- Linux Drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Download (44.0 KB)
- WorkForce Pro WF-4740 User’s Manual Guide Download (2.67 MB)
Get durable performance for your busy workgroup with the WorkForce Pro WF-4740 all-in-one printer. Powered by advanced PrecisionCore modern technology, the WF-4740 provides Efficiency Beyond Laser. Including the fastest shade print rate in its class as well as a 500-sheet paper ability, it’s excellent for high-volume printing– with 2 trays for hassle-free convenience. As well as, it’s economical, offering up to 50 percent reduced printing prices vs. shade laser.
Save time with its 50-page Auto Record Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, duplicating, scanning and faxing. And also, its 4.3″ color touchscreen uses simple navigating. Combining effective performance with a space-saving layout, it’s the ultimate in performance.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 4740 that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 4740 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 4740 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson 4740 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 4740 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 4740 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce 4740 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer.
- Next step, extract the 4740 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce Pro WF-4740 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the 4740 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 4740 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver. Please let us know at email@example.com