Epson WorkForce ET-4550 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce ET-4550 Driver and User Manual Printer – The WorkForce ET-4550 EcoTank wireless all-in-one supplies advanced cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks. It includes approximately 2 years of ink in the box. That’s an amazing amount of insufficient to print as much as 11,000 black/8,500 color pages, and also equal to about 50 ink cartridge sets.
The ET-4550 delivers an unequaled combination of convenience and also value. Plus, save as much as 80 percent on ink with low-priced substitute bottles. Powered by PrecisionCore, this printer supplies high-speed, laser-quality black text. Plus, it features car 2-sided printing, 150-sheet paper ability, and wireless printing from tablet computers as well as smartphones.
Download Epson WorkForce ET-4550 Edition Printer Driver, User’s Manual and Software, Compatible Systems for Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64-Bit/32-Bit), MacOS 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, and Linux.
WorkForce ET-4550 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology: Powered by PrecisionCore 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand inkjet technology
- Maximum Print Resolution:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Type: EcoTank Ink Bottles
- Ink Configuration:4 individual ink bottles
How to install Epson WorkForce ET-4550 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install WorkForce ET-4550 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce ET-4550 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson ET-4550 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson ET-4550 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson ET-4550 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce ET-4550 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce ET-4550 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson ET-4550 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson ET-4550 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce ET-4550 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson ET-4550 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the WorkForce ET-4550 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson WorkForce ET-4550 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce ET-4550 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the ET-4550 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson ET-4550 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded ET-4550 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce ET-4550 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce ET-4550 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce ET-4550. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson ET-4550 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson ET-4550 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and WorkForce ET-4550 printer.
- Next step, extract the ET-4550 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson ET-4550 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the ET-4550 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce ET-4550 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce ET-4550 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson ET-4550 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson ET-4550 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- WorkForce ET-4550 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Vista 32-bit Download (23.05 MB)
- WorkForce ET-4550 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Windows Vista 64-bit Download (26.47 MB)
- Epson ET-4550 Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (34.4 MB)
- Epson WorkForce ET-4550 User’s Manual Guide Download (3.59 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson WorkForce ET-4550 Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- Epson Workforce ET-4550 Driver Download and Manual Setup