Epson WorkForce ET-4500 Driver Download
Epson Expression ET-4500 Driver and User Manual Printer – The WorkForce ET-4500 EcoTank cordless all-in-one offers cutting-edge cartridge-free printing with innovative, easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks. It includes as much as 2 years of ink in the box.
That’s an extraordinary amount of ink enough to print up to 4,000 black/6,500 shade pages, and equivalent to about 20 ink cartridge sets. Supplying an unequaled combination of comfort and value, the ET-4500 permits you the flexibility to publish in color. And also, save approximately 80 percent on ink with affordable substitute bottles. The ET-4500 includes a 30-page Automatic Paper Feeder and also 2.2″ LCD, plus built-in cordless and Wi-Fi Direct 5 for easy printing from tablets as well as smartphones.
Download Epson Expression ET-4500 Edition Printer Driver, User’s Manual and Software, Compatible Systems for Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64-Bit/32-Bit), MacOS 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, and Linux.
Expression ET-4500 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology:4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Maximum Print Resolution:5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Ink Type: EcoTank Ink Bottles
- Ink Configuration:4 individual ink bottles
How to install Epson Expression ET-4500 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Expression ET-4500 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Expression ET-4500 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson ET-4500 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson ET-4500 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson ET-4500 printer driver.
- Unplug Expression ET-4500 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson Expression ET-4500 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson ET-4500 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson ET-4500 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Expression ET-4500 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson ET-4500 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Expression ET-4500 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Expression ET-4500 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Expression ET-4500 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the ET-4500 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson ET-4500 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded ET-4500 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson Expression ET-4500 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Expression ET-4500 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Expression ET-4500. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson ET-4500 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson ET-4500 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Expression ET-4500 printer.
- Next step, extract the ET-4500 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson ET-4500 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the ET-4500 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson Expression ET-4500 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Expression ET-4500 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson ET-4500 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson ET-4500 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Expression ET-4500 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Vista 32-bit Download (24.46 MB)
- Expression ET-4500 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Windows Vista 64-bit Download (27.84 MB)
- Epson ET-4500 Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (38.3 MB)
- Epson Expression ET-4500 User’s Manual Guide Download (3.27 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Expression ET-4500 Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org