Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Epson WorkForce 545 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (64-bit) Download (117.15 MB)
- WorkForce 545 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (32-bit) Download (117.15 MB)
- Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Windows 7, XP, Vista, (64-bit) Download (16.24 MB)
- WorkForce 545 Driver Windows 7, XP, Vista, (32-bit) Download (1.33 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x Download (25.2 MB)
- Epson WorkForce 545 Driver For Linux Download (2.42 MB)
- Epson WF 545 setups and user’s Manual Guide Download (1.2 MB )
The Epson WorkForce 545 brings your office the Globe’s Fastest print rates in its class, plus all the devices you need to handle any task. It boasts a 250 sheet paper tray.
You could even save time with rapid print rates of 15 ISO ppm and 7.2 ISO ppm. Utilize the 30 page ADF to swiftly replicate, scan or fax stacks of originals. Quickly share your all-in-one with integrated wired and also wireless networking. Or, make use of Epson Link to print from preferred mobile devices.
1. How to Install Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson WorkForce 545 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson 545 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Epson WorkForce 545 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson 545 printer driver.
- Unplug WorkForce 545 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Epson WorkForce 545 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson WorkForce 545 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson 545 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install WorkForce 545 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson WorkForce 545 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the WorkForce 545 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Epson WorkForce 545 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson WorkForce 545 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the 545 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson WorkForce 545 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded 545 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install WorkForce 545 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson WorkForce 545. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Epson WorkForce 545 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson WorkForce 545 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and WorkForce 545 printer.
- Next step, extract the 545 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the WorkForce 545 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the 545 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson WorkForce 545 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall WorkForce 545 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson WorkForce 545 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson 545 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson WorkForce 545 Driver. Please let us know at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- driver for epson workforce 545
- drivers epson workforce 545
- updates for epson workforce545