Epson SureColor S60600 Printer Download
Epson SureColor S60600 Driver and User Manual Printer – The 64-inch SureColor S60600 showcases newly-developed Epson UltraChrome GS3 4-color solvent ink for exceptional print top quality, resilience, and media compatibility.
When combined with a brand new precision media feeding system and also a high-performance Dual-Array PrecisionCore TFP print head, the SureColor S60600 can be generating sellable quality banner at an unbelievable 550 ft2 per hour, while also generating glue plastic outcome at approximately 310 ft2 per hour making the brand-new S60600 one of the most effective indicator printers ever established.
Download Epson SureColor S60600 Edition Printer Driver, User’s Manual and Software, Compatible Systems for Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64-Bit/32-Bit), MacOS 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, and Linux.
SureColor S60600 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology:
- Dual Advanced PrecisionCore TFP Print Heads
- 8-channel, drop-on-demand, Inkjet Print Head
- Maximum Print Resolution:1440 x 1440 dpi
- Maximum Printable Area:63.6″
- Print Speed:
- Draft – 1,020 sqft/hr
- Production: Banner – 550 sqft/hr, Vinyl 310 sqft/hr
- Quality: Banner – 310 sqft/hr, Vinyl – 190 sqft/hr
- Nozzle Configuration: Color and Monochrome 1440 nozzles per Color
How to install Epson SureColor S60600 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install SureColor S60600 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson SureColor S60600 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson S60600 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson S60600 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson S60600 printer driver.
- Unplug SureColor S60600 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson SureColor S60600 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson S60600 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson S60600 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install SureColor S60600 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson SureColor S60600 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the SureColor S60600 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson SureColor S60600 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson SureColor S60600 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the S60600 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson S60600 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded S60600 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson SureColor S60600 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install SureColor S60600 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson SureColor S60600. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson SureColor S60600 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson S60600 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between the computer and SureColor S60600 printer.
- Next step, extract the S60600 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson S60600 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the S60600 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson SureColor S60600 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall SureColor S60600 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson SureColor S60600 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson S60600 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- SureColor S60600 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) Download (48.94 MB)
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista 32-bit Download (6.24 MB)
- Epson S60600 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista 64-bit Download (8.71 MB)
- Epson SureColor S60600 User’s Manual Guide Download (3.04 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson SureColor S60600 Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org