Epson SureColor F2100 Driver Download
Epson SureColor F2100 Driver and User Manual Printer Download – Made exclusively for direct-to-garment printing, the SureColor F2100 uses an entirely purpose-built system for premium prints at production rates. Developed making use of the most up to date improvements in performance imaging, including our Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead as well as Epson UltraChrome DG garment ink modern technology, the SureColor F2100 accomplishes approximately twice the speeds of our previous generation of DTG printers.
Extra improvements like a quick-load platen and durable Epson Garment Developer Software take productivity even further, while the brand new incorporated self-cleaning system implies much less downtime.
Download Epson SureColor F2100 Edition Printer Driver, User’s Manual and Software, Compatible Systems for Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64-Bit/32-Bit), MacOS 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, and Linux.
SureColor F2100 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore TFP 10-channel
- Maximum Print Resolution: Up to 1440×1440 dpi for White Ink, Up to 1440×720 dpi for Color Ink
- Nozzle Configuration:360 nozzles x 10; 6 ink cartridge bays; 1 cleaning cartridge bay
- Ink Type:UltraChrome DG Ink; 5-color
- Ink Configuration:C, M, Y, K, WH, WH
How to install Epson SureColor F2100 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install SureColor F2100 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson SureColor F2100 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson F2100 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson F2100 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson F2100 printer driver.
- Unplug SureColor F2100 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson SureColor F2100 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson F2100 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson F2100 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install SureColor F2100 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson SureColor F2100 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the SureColor F2100 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson SureColor F2100 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson SureColor F2100 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the F2100 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson F2100 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded F2100 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson SureColor F2100 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install SureColor F2100 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson SureColor F2100. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson SureColor F2100 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson F2100 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between the computer and SureColor F2100 printer.
- Next step, extract the F2100 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson F2100 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the F2100 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson SureColor F2100 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall SureColor F2100 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson SureColor F2100 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson F2100 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson SureColor F2100 Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org