Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver Download
Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver and User Manual Printer – The Epson Stylus R260 image printer delivers Ultra Hi-Definition images and also files – at truly incredible speeds. Print photos like those you’ve concerned anticipate from the lab – only much better! With this effective printer, it couldn’t be much easier. Precision, 6-color printing and also Claria Hi-Definition Ink supply the best mix of photo high quality as well as long life.
Present magnificent, indeterminate pictures that are a spot, scrape, water and fade resistant. The Epson Stylus R260 even remedies the shade and also lighting in photos instantly for simply amazing outcomes it resembles having a lab technician right inside your printer. Most importantly, the Epson R260 races through every task, printing message up to 30 ppm, plus indeterminate shade photos in as fast as 13 seconds. And also, you could print your preferred photos instantly, right from your PictBridge-enabled digital electronic camera or mobile phone.
Download Epson Stylus Photo R260 Printer Driver
Epson Stylus Photo R260 Printer Specifications
- Standard-capacity Black (T078120): About 300 pages
- Standard-capacity Color (T078220, T078320, T078420, T078520, T078620): About 515 pages, average of all colors
- High-capacity Black (T077120): About 480 pages
- High-capacity Color (T077220, T077320, T077420, T077520, T077620 ): About 855 pages, average of all colors
How to install Epson Stylus Photo R260 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson Photo R260 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Photo R260 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson Photo R260 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Photo R260 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson Stylus Photo R260 printer driver.
- Unplug Stylus Photo R260 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Photo R260 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Photo R260 printers and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Stylus Photo R260 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Stylus Photo R260 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson Photo R260 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus Photo R260 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Stylus Photo R260 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the Stylus Photo R260 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson Photo R260 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded Stylus Photo R260 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Stylus Photo R260 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Photo R260. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus Photo R260 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson Stylus Photo R260 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson Stylus Photo R260 printer.
- Next step, extract the Stylus Photo R260 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson Stylus Photo R260 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the Stylus Photo R260 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Stylus Photo R260 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Stylus Photo R260
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson Stylus Photo R260 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Driver Stylus Photo R260 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8 32-bit Download (8.89 MB)
- Driver Stylus Photo R260 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8 64-bit Download (9.6 MB)
- Printer Driver Stylus Photo R260 For Windows 7, Vista 32-bit Download (6.47 MB)
- Printer Driver Stylus Photo R260 For Windows 7, Vista 64-bit Download (7.51 MB)
- Printer Driver For Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000 Download (6.51 MB)
- Printer Driver For Windows XP 64-bit Download (7.54 MB)
- Printer Driver For Windows 98, Windows Me Download (8 MB)
- Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x Download (22.48 MB)
- Printer Driver For User’s Manual Guide Download (5.08 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com