Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Printer Download
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit Download (12.65 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 64-bit Download (15.5 MB)
- Epson Stylus NX130 For Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.5.x, 10.4.x Download (23.52 MB)
- Stylus NX130 For Linux Download (11.0 KB)
Built to execute, the cost-effective Epson Stylus NX130 provides on all counts top quality and ease of use. Set up the all-in-one in minutes and begin creating top quality prints. You’ll obtain crisp, lively documents and also photos quick. And also, there’s no waiting to handle your prints with instant-dry ink.
You can also make shade duplicates with one touch. Or, scan as well as save dishes, college reports as well as important files all with the consisted of software. The NX130 also supplies individual ink cartridges so you could replace just the color that you need. Conveniently tackle your household’s printing requires with the NX130, the budget-friendly solution for remarkable results.
1. How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Stylus NX130 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson NX130 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus NX130 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to set up an Epson NX130 printer driver.
- Unplug Stylus NX130 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between the Epson Stylus NX130 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson Stylus NX130 printer and go ahead to the next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson NX130 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Stylus NX130 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson Stylus NX130 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the Stylus NX130 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus NX130 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Stylus NX130 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the NX130 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson Stylus NX130 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded NX130 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson Stylus NX130 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Stylus NX130 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Stylus NX130. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus NX130 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson Stylus NX130 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and Stylus NX130 printer.
- Next step, extract the NX130 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Stylus NX130 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the NX130 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson Stylus NX130 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Stylus NX130 Driver
- A first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson Stylus NX130 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson NX130 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson Stylus NX130 Driver. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org