Epson Stylus CX5400 Driver Printer Download
Epson Stylus CX5400 Driver Printer Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit Macintosh Operating System and Linux.
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000 Download (6.22 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows XP 64-bit Download (6.6 MB)
- Epson Stylus CX5400 For Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000 Download (6.22 MB)
- Epson Stylus CX5400 For Windows 98, Windows Me Download (7.37 MB)
- Stylus CX5400 Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x Download (5.62 MB)
- Stylus CX5400 Mac System 8 Download (7.37 MB)
- Stylus CX5400 For Linux Download (9.98 KB)
The excellent addition to any home or office, the Epson Stylus CX5400 all-in-one provides resilient Picture Top quality printing; one touch, standalone shade duplicating; plus powerful, full-featured scanning.
This flexible unit provides a quick, basic means to recover faded photos to their original sparkle with exclusive Epson Easy Image Repair modern technology.
1. How to Install Epson Stylus CX5400 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Stylus CX5400 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson CX5400 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus CX5400 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to set up an Epson CX5400 printer driver.
- Unplug Stylus CX5400 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between the Epson Stylus CX5400 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson Stylus CX5400 printer and go ahead to the next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson CX5400 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Stylus CX5400 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson Stylus CX5400 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the Stylus CX5400 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus CX5400 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson WorkForce MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Stylus CX5400 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the CX5400 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson Stylus CX5400 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form.
- Double-click the downloaded CX5400 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson Stylus CX5400 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Stylus CX5400 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Stylus CX5400. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus CX5400 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson Stylus CX5400 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and Stylus CX5400 printer.
- Next step, extract the CX5400 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Stylus CX5400 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the CX5400 printers the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson Stylus CX5400 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Stylus CX5400 Driver
- A first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson Stylus CX5400 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson CX5400 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
If any problems or suggestions about Epson Stylus CX5400 Driver. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org