Epson Stylus Color II Driver Download
Epson Stylus Color II Driver and User Manual Printer – Sadly, we are not able to offer cartridges for the Epson Stylus II printer any longer. We make every effort to maintain ink as well as a toner for all energetic printer models in supply, so when a cartridge is ceased from our supply, it usually implies that the printer is no more in production.
Sadly that indicates it is highly not likely you will certainly have the ability to find these cartridges anywhere else. To find cartridges with even more convenience and to decrease your printing expense, it might be beneficial to begin buying a brand-new printer.
Download Epson Stylus Color II Printer Driver
Epson Stylus Color II Printer Specifications
- Printing Method:3 colors (CMY) drop-on-demand inkjet
- Configuration:64 nozzles ( cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Resolution Maximum:720 dpi
How to install Epson Stylus Color II driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson Color II Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Color II printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson Color II driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Color II Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson Stylus Color II printer driver.
- Unplug Stylus Color II printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Color II printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Color II printers and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Stylus Color II printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson Stylus Color II Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Stylus Color II Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson Color II printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus Color II Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Stylus Color II driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the Stylus Color II setup file.
- The downloaded Epson Color II drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded Stylus Color II driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Stylus Color II printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson Stylus Color II Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Color II. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus Color II Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson Stylus Color II printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson Stylus Color II printer.
- Next step, extract the Stylus Color II zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson Stylus Color II driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the Stylus Color II printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Stylus Color II printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Stylus Color II
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson Stylus Color II Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson Stylus Color II Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Stylus Color II Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com