Epson Stylus Color 860 Driver Download
Epson Stylus Color 860 Driver and User Manual Printer – Our remanufactured inkjet cartridges for your Epson Stylus 860 are made to satisfy the exact same initial specifications and efficiency standards as the OEM (Initial Equipment Maker) Epson Stylus Color 860 inkjet cartridges.
Make use of our wonderful costs on our remanufactured inkjet cartridges and conserve even more on printing supplies for your Epson Stylus Color 860. The most effective inkjet cartridge substitutes as well as finest value for your Epson Stylus Color 860. Our ink cartridges and other products for your Epson Stylus Color 860 are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Warranty.
Download Epson Stylus Color 860 Printer Driver
Epson Stylus Color 860 Printer Specifications
- Printing Method:4 drop-on-demand inkjet
- Nozzle:144 nozzles
- Configuration:144 color nozzles (48 cyan, 48 magenta, 48 yellow)
- Resolution Maximum:1440 x 720 dpi
How to install Epson Stylus Color 860 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson Color 860 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Color 860 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson Color 860 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Color 860 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson Stylus Color 860 printer driver.
- Unplug Stylus Color 860 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Color 860 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Color 860 printers and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Stylus Color 860 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson Stylus Color 860 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Stylus Color 860 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson Color 860 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus Color 860 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Stylus Color 860 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the Stylus Color 860 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson Color 860 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded Stylus Color 860 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Stylus Color 860 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson Stylus Color 860 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Color 860. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus Color 860 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson Stylus Color 860 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson Stylus Color 860 printer.
- Next step, extract the Stylus Color 860 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson Stylus Color 860 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the Stylus Color 860 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Stylus Color 860 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Stylus Color 860
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson Stylus Color 860 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson Stylus Color 860 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Driver Stylus Color 860 For Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000 Download (3.95 MB)
- Driver Stylus Color 860 For Windows 98, Windows 95 Download (8.13 MB)
- Printer Driver Color 860 For Windows 3.1 Download (1.78 MB)
- Driver For Windows NT 4.x Download (7.64 MB)
- Printer Driver For Mac System 9, Mac System 8 Download (5.85 MB)
- Printer Driver For User’s Manual Guide Download (511 KB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Stylus Color 860 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com