Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Driver Download
Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Driver and User Manual Printer – Our remanufactured inkjet cartridges for your Epson Stylus Color 480 are manufactured to meet the very same original requirements as well as efficiency requirements as the OEM.
Epson Stylus pen Shade 480 inkjet cartridges. Capitalize on our wonderful rates on our remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as conserve a lot more on printing products for your Epson Stylus Color 480. The very best inkjet cartridge replacements and also ideal value for your Epson Stylus Shade 480. Our ink cartridges and also various other items for your Epson Stylus Pen Color 480 are backed by a 100% Contentment Warranty.
Download Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Printer Driver
Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Printer Specifications
- Printing Method:4 drop-on-demand Micro Piezo inkjet technology
- Nozzle configuration: Monochrome head 48 nozzles
- Resolution:720 x 720 dpi; 360 x 360 dpi
- Sound Level:45 dB(A)
- Printer Language: Epson ESC/P2
How to install Epson Stylus Color 480SXU driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson Color 480SXU Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Color 480SXU printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson Color 480SXU driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Color 480SXU Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson Stylus Color 480SXU printer driver.
- Unplug Stylus Color 480SXU printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Color 480SXU printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Color 480SXU printers and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Stylus Color 480SXU printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Stylus Color 480SXU Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson Color 480SXU printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Stylus Color 480SXU driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the Stylus Color 480SXU setup file.
- The downloaded Epson Color 480SXU drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded Stylus Color 480SXU driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Stylus Color 480SXU printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Color 480SXU. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson Stylus Color 480SXU printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson Stylus Color 480SXU printer.
- Next step, extract the Stylus Color 480SXU zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson Stylus Color 480SXU driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the Stylus Color 480SXU printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Stylus Color 480SXU printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Stylus Color 480SXU
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Stylus Color 480SXU Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org