Epson Stylus C64 Driver Download
Epson Stylus C64 Driver and User Manual Printer – Epson Stylus C64 makes it easy! This economical printer allows anybody to create great snapshots, message, graphics and much more. As much as 5760 x 1440 maximized dpi as well as variable dimension ink beads as little as 4 picoliters ensure extraordinary information, supplying bold, black text and also bright, vibrant color.
Epson DURABrite Inks give waterproof, smudge-resistant, light-resistant prints for sturdy, lasting results that make it easy to maintain valued pictures and crucial files. The Epson Stylus pen C64 also publishes borderless 4″ x 6″ images to share with others or display screen in the family album. Most importantly, it speeds up via every task, publishing black message at approximately 17 ppm
Download Epson Stylus C64 Printer Driver
Epson Stylus C64 Printer Specifications
- Printing method On-demand inkjet
- Nozzle configuration: Black 90 nozzles
- Print direction: Bidirectional with logic seeking
How to install Epson Stylus C64 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson C64 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson C64 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson C64 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson C64 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson Stylus C64 printer driver.
- Unplug Stylus C64 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between C64 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the C64 printers and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Stylus C64 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson Stylus C64 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Stylus C64 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson C64 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus C64 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Stylus C64 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the Stylus C64 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson C64 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded Stylus C64 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Stylus C64 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson Stylus C64 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson C64. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Stylus C64 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson Stylus C64 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson Stylus C64 printer.
- Next step, extract the Stylus C64 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson Stylus C64 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the Stylus C64 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Stylus C64 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Stylus C64
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson Stylus C64 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson Stylus C64 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Stylus C64 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org