Epson PictureMate PM 400 Driver Download
Epson PictureMate PM 400 Driver and User Manual Printer -Quickly share that special minute at family members gatherings, events and more with the small, portable PictureMate PM-400 cordless image printer.
This light-weight printer delivers gorgeous borderless 4″ x 6″ and also 5″ x 7″ pictures. Including wireless printing, plus Wi-Fi Direct, it publishes from your iPad, Apple iPhone, tablet or smartphone2. Use the 2.7″ color display screen to preview pictures.
Download Epson PictureMate PM 400 Printer Driver
Epson PictureMate PM 400 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology: Advanced MicroPiezo
- Maximum Print Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi
- Nozzle Configuration:180 nozzles each color
- Ink Type:4-color dye
- Ink Configuration:1 individual ink cartridge
How to install Epson PictureMate PM 400 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson Color 400 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Color 400 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson Color 400 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Color 400 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson PictureMate PM 400 printer driver.
- Unplug PictureMate PM 400 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Color 400 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Color 400 printers and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from PictureMate PM 400 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson PictureMate PM 400 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download PictureMate PM 400 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson Color 400 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson PictureMate PM 400 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP400 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson PictureMate PM 400 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the PictureMate PM 400 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson Color 400 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded PictureMate PM 400 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the PictureMate PM 400 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson PictureMate PM 400 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Color 400. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson PictureMate PM 400 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson PictureMate PM 400 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson PictureMate PM 400 printer.
- Next step, extract the PictureMate PM 400 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson PictureMate PM 400 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the PictureMate PM 400 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the PictureMate PM 400 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PictureMate PM 400
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson PictureMate PM 400 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson PictureMate PM 400 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Epson PictureMate PM 400 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit Download (20.35 MB)
- Epson PictureMate PM 400 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 64-bit Download (23.14 MB)
- Printer Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (33.4 MB)
- Driver For User’s Manual Guide Download (1.96 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson PictureMate PM 400 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com