Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Driver Download
Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Driver and User Manual Printer – Share memories quickly in your home, on-the-go or in the workplace with PictureMate Appeal. This portable inkjet photo printer transforms your images and expert photos into better-than-lab-quality prints. Simply connect any type of digital camera or insert a memory card.
After that, use the 2.5″ color picture display to preview photos, get rid of red-eye and also improve colors. Once you opt to print, PictureMate Beauty will publish a 4″ x 6″ photo in as quick as 37 seconds. With this mobile inkjet printer, you could obtain stacks of images without the delay or expense of a photo laboratory and also without a.
Download Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Printer Driver
Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology: Advanced MicroPiezo
- Maximum Print Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi
- Nozzle Configuration:90 nozzles x 4
- Ink Type:4-color dye
How to install Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson Color 400 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Color 400 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson Color 400 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Color 400 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 printer driver.
- Unplug PictureMate Charm PM 225 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Color 400 printers and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Color 400 printers and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from PictureMate Charm PM 225 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download PictureMate Charm PM 225 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson Color 400 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the PictureMate Charm PM 225 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson Color 400 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded PictureMate Charm PM 225 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the PictureMate Charm PM 225 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Color 400. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 printer.
- Next step, extract the PictureMate Charm PM 225 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the PictureMate Charm PM 225 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the PictureMate Charm PM 225 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PictureMate Charm PM 225
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista, and Windows 2000 Download (6.7 MB)
- PictureMate Charm PM 225 For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Windows 7, XP, and Windows Vista 64-bit Download (7.46 MB)
- Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.5.x, 10.4.x, 10.3.x Download (16.76 MB)
- Printer Driver For User’s Manual Guide Download (3.17 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson PictureMate Charm PM 225 Driver For Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com