Epson Expression XP-950 Driver, MacOs, and User Manual Download
Epson Expression XP-950 Driver and User Manual Printer – The Expression Image XP-950 puts professional-quality image printing right at your fingertips. This wide-format all-in-one feature 6-color inks and also an ingenious, fold-over scan cover that holds originals in place. Quickly create stunning borderless photos approximately 11″ x 17″ or print 4″ x 6″ images in as fast as 11 secs.
Featuring the utmost in wireless printing, the XP-950 makes it simpler compared to ever to publish from your iPad, Apple iPhone, tablet computer or smartphone, whether in your house or out and about. Whatever you decide to publish, you prepare with a dedicated photo tray, specialized paper support andCD/DVD printing.
Download Epson Expression XP-950 Edition Printer Driver, User’s Manual and Software, Compatible Systems for Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64-Bit/32-Bit), MacOS 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, and Linux.
Expression XP-950 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology:6-color (C, M, Y, K, LC, LM), drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Maximum Print Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi
- Ink Type: Claria Photo HD Ink (smudge, scratch, and water resistant photos)
- Ink Configuration:6 individual ink cartridges
How to install Epson Expression XP-950 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Expression XP-950 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Expression XP-950 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson XP-950 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-950 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson XP-950 printer driver.
- Unplug Expression XP-950 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson Expression XP-950 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson XP-950 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson XP-950 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Expression XP-950 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson XP-950 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Expression XP-950 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Expression XP-950 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Expression XP-950 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the XP-950 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson XP-950 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded XP-950 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-950 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Expression XP-950 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Expression XP-950. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-950 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson XP-950 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Expression XP-950 printer.
- Next step, extract the XP-950 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson XP-950 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the XP-950 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson Expression XP-950 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Expression XP-950 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson XP-950 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson XP-950 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Expression XP-950 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Vista 32-bit Download (22.9 MB)
- Expression XP-950 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Windows Vista 64-bit Download (25.6 MB)
- Epson XP-950 Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x Download (52.73 MB)
- Epson Expression XP-950 User’s Manual Guide Download (3.01 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Expression XP-950 Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com