Epson Expression XP-860 Driver Download
Epson Expression XP-860 Driver and User Manual Printer – Publish magnificent, professional-quality images with the Expression Image XP-860 Small-in-One printer. Including a space-saving layout, the XP-860 produces borderless images approximately 8″ x 10″ with 6-color Claria Photo HD Inks for smooth gradations and remarkable skin tones.
Wind with day-to-day tasks with a 4.3″ shade touchscreen, 30-page Automobile Paper Feeder, as well as vehicle 2-sided printing, copying, scanning as well as faxing. It likewise prints 4″ x 6″ photos in as quick as 10 seconds. The rear feed suits specialty media, as well as there, are committed image and CD/DVD trays plus, this all-in-one scans to Facebook. And, cordless connectivity supports very easy printing from tablets and smartphones.
Download Epson Expression XP-860 Edition Printer Driver, User’s Manual and Software, Compatible Systems for Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64-Bit/32-Bit), MacOS 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, and Linux.
Expression XP-860 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology:6-color (C, M, Y, K, LC, LM), drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Maximum Print Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi
- Ink Type: Claria Photo HD Ink (smudge, scratch, and water resistant photos)
- Ink Palette: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan and Light Magenta
How to install Epson Expression XP-860 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Expression XP-860 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Expression XP-860 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson XP-860 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-860 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson XP-860 printer driver.
- Unplug Expression XP-860 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson Expression XP-860 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson XP-860 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson XP-860 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Expression XP-860 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson XP-860 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Expression XP-860 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Expression XP-860 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Expression XP-860 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the XP-860 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson XP-860 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded XP-860 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-860 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Expression XP-860 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Expression XP-860. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-860 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson XP-860 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Expression XP-860 printer.
- Next step, extract the XP-860 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson XP-860 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the XP-860 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson Expression XP-860 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Expression XP-860 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson XP-860 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson XP-860 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Expression XP-860 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Vista 32-bit Download (25.34 MB)
- Expression XP-860 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Windows Vista 64-bit Download (28.24 MB)
- Epson XP-860 Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (51.4 MB)
- Epson Expression XP-860 User’s Manual Guide Download (3.38 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Expression XP-860 Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com