Epson Expression XP-6000 Driver, MacOs, and Linux Download
Epson Expression XP-6000 Driver and User Manual Printer – The ultra powerful, ultra slim Expression Costs XP-6000 cordless Small-in-One printer delivers premium photo quality and quick print rates. Print 4″ x 6″ images in as rapid as 15 seconds. With cost-effective, private 5-color Claria Costs Inks, you can publish spectacular indeterminate photos up to 8″ x 10″, plus sharp text.
Save time with fast speeds approximately 15.8 ISO ppm as well as 11.3 ISO ppm as well as vehicle 2-sided printing. Integrated USB and sd card slots, a 2.4″ shade LCD and devoted photo/DVD trays supply additional convenience. And also, you can easily publish from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer or smartphone with or without a router.
Download Epson Expression XP-6000 Edition Printer Driver, User’s Manual and Software, Compatible Systems for Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64-Bit/32-Bit), MacOS 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, and Linux.
Expression XP-6000 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology:5 ink cartridges (CMYK, Photo Black)
- Maximum Print Resolution:5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Photo Print Speed:4″ x 6″ borderless photo in as fast as 15 seconds (Draft Mode)
- Ink Type: Claria Premium Ink
- Ink Configuration:5 individual ink cartridges
How to install Epson Expression XP-6000 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Expression XP-6000 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Epson Expression XP-6000 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson XP-6000 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-6000 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Epson XP-6000 printer driver.
- Unplug Expression XP-6000 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between Epson Expression XP-6000 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson XP-6000 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Epson XP-6000 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Expression XP-6000 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson XP-6000 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Expression XP-6000 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Expression XP-6000 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson SureColor MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson Expression XP-6000 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the XP-6000 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson XP-6000 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded XP-6000 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-6000 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install Expression XP-6000 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson Expression XP-6000. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson XP-6000 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson XP-6000 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and Expression XP-6000 printer.
- Next step, extract the XP-6000 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson XP-6000 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the XP-6000 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson Expression XP-6000 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Expression XP-6000 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson XP-6000 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson XP-6000 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Expression XP-6000 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Vista 32-bit Download (22.6 MB)
- Expression XP-6000 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Windows Vista 64-bit Download (25.0 MB)
- Epson XP-6000 Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (38.8 MB)
- Epson XP-6000 User’s Manual Guide Download (3.40 MB)
- Epson XP-6000 Driver For Linux Download (44.o KB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Expression XP-6000 Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org