Epson Expression ET-2550 Driver, MacOS and Manual Download
Epson Expression ET-2550 Driver and User Manual Printer – The ET-2550 EcoTank wireless all-in-one uses cutting-edge cartridge-free printing with ingenious, easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box. That’s an amazing amount of in enough to publish as much as 4,000 pages, as well as compared to about 20 ink cartridge sets.
The Epson ET-2550 provides an irresistible combination of value and comfort. Plus, save up to 80 percent on ink with affordable replacement bottles. The ET-2550 features integrated wireless as well as very easy printing from tablet computers and also smartphones, plus a 1.44″ color LCD, and also PC-free photo printing with an integrated flash memory card slot.
Download Epson Expression ET-2550 Edition Printer Driver, User’s Manual and Software, Compatible Systems for Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64-Bit/32-Bit), MacOS 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, and Linux.
Epson Expression ET-2550 Printer Specifications
- Printing Technology:4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Maximum Print Resolution:5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Ink Type: EcoTank Ink Bottles
- Ink Configuration:4 individual ink bottles
How to install Epson ET-2550 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install Epson Expression ET-2550 Drivers Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have a CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect to ET-2550 printer.
- A CD Disk of Epson ET-2550 driver that included the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson ET-2550 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to set up Expression ET-2550 printer driver.
- Unplug Expression ET-2550 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be asked to connect USB cable between ET-2550 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Expression ET-2550 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from ET-2550 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install Epson Expression ET-2550 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Epson ET-2550 Drivers from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect to the Epson ET-2550 printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Expression ET-2550 Printer using the downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Epson Expression ET-2550 printer driver.
- Click the link download Epson ET-2550 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the Epson ET-2550 setup file.
- The downloaded Epson Expression ET-2550 drivers file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded ET-2550 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Epson Expression ET-2550 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install SureColor Epson Expression ET-2550 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Epson ET-2550. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guidelines How to Install an Epson Expression ET-2550 Printer using the downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Epson ET-2550 printer.
- Just connect a USB cable to the computer and ET-2550 printer.
- Next step, extract the ET-2550 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Epson ET-2550 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options until the ET-2550 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Epson Expression ET-2550 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall Epson Expression ET-2550 Driver
- The first step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Epson Expression ET-2550 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Epson ET-2550 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Epson Expression ET-2550 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Windows Vista 32-bit Download (25.98 MB)
- Epson ET-2550 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Windows Vista 64-bit Download (29.3 MB)
- Epson ET-2550 Driver For macOS 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x Download (38.3 MB)
- Epson Expression ET-2550 User’s Manual Guide Download (2.69 MB)
The download links have been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. Before you install the Epson Expression ET-2550 Driver Printer, User’s Manual that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org