That leaves the Canon SELPHY CP910 Wireless Compact Photo Printer as a solid challenger. It deserves thinking about if you desire a mobile, committed image printer you can print to wirelessly over a straight link from your phone or tablet.
Like the Canon Selphy CP900, the CP910 Printer is available in either white or black. Without the paper tray, it determines 2.4 by 7.0 by 5.0 inches (HWD), and it evaluates 1 pound, 13 ounces, making it possibly mobile. The arrangement is typical for a consumer-level thermal dye printer. Open up the cover on the side panel and also glide the color roll in, tons paper in the paper tray, and insert the tray in the front, which includes about seven inches to the printer’s depth.
To publish from a computer system, you first mount the Canon Printer Drivers from the bundled disc and attach by USB cord or Wi-Fi. However, the Wi-Fi assistance is limited to Windows 7 SP-1 and also above as well as Mac OS X v10.6.8 via 10.9.
The Canon ChromaLife100 system combines the SELPHY CP910 Printer’s FINE print head technology and also durable inks with select Canon picture papers, with outcomes equaling that of conventional photos.
- Ultra-portable image printer that’s best for publishing anywhere
- Wi-Fi with AirPrint ™ support for easy printing from mobile phones as well as compatible video cameras
- Generate memories that will certainly last with vibrant, durable lab-quality prints
- Easily print pictures with a glossy or semi-gloss finish without transforming photo paper
- Simple, simple on-screen guidance makes printing easy for all the household
The SELPHY CP910 Printer is uncommon because it prints utilizing dye sublimation rather than beads of ink or grains of printer toner. In a dye-sub printer, a bow fertilized with high color is heated, turning the color to a gas which hardens once more on the crisp paper passing below. In 3 passes the printer puts down yellow, magenta and cyan to develop a finished image, after that a fourth pass adds a bright safety finish. It’s a rapid procedure as well as the results are completely devoid of grain, so it must be excellent for photos. However, downsides include an inadequate of intensity when compared with a good inkjet print and also less resistance to fading than prints from premium photo inkjets utilizing pigmented inks.
- Maximum Resolution, 300 x 300 dpi
- Postcard Size, 148 x 100 mm – [KP-36IP, KP-72IN, KP-108IN]
- SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM PC, USB connection: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1 and Wi-Fi connection: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1
- SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM Macintosh, USB connection: Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9 and Wi-Fi connection: Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9
- Paper Cassette, Postcard Size Paper Cassette [PCP-CP400], Card Size paper cassette [PCC-CP400] and Dust Protection Cover DPC-CP100
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon CP910 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon SELPHY CP910 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install SELPHY CP910 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon SELPHY CP910 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon CP910 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon CP910 printer driver.
- Unplug SELPHY CP910 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon SELPHY CP910 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon SELPHY CP910 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon CP910 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install SELPHY CP910 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the SELPHY CP910 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon SELPHY MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon SELPHY CP910 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the CP910 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon SELPHY CP910 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded CP910 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon SELPHY CP910 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install SELPHY CP910 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon SELPHY CP910. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon SELPHY CP910 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and SELPHY CP910 printer.
- Next step, extract the CP910 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the SELPHY CP910 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the CP910 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon SELPHY CP910 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall SELPHY CP910 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon CP910 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|Operating System||Version||File Size||Download|
|SELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X Yosemite||6.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|SELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X v10.9||V6.3.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8||6.2.0||4.4 MB||Download|
|SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 (64 bit)||V5.0.0||2.3 MB||Download|
|SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (32 bit)||V5.0.0||2.3 MB||Download|
|SELPHY CP910 - Printer User Guide||CA.1.00||2.5 MB||Download|
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org