Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver Download
The Canon SELPHY CP900 Photo Printer With Wi-Fi for quick and easy printing from smartphones, tablets, and other wireless devices. The Camera Windows app allows you transfer images taken with the PowerShot to your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. And also with the complimentary Easy Image Publish app, you can wirelessly print JPEGs from your iOS devices.
Print attractive, borderless photos in vibrant color or Black and White in Postcard or Card dimension. These prints will certainly be water-resistant and also can last around 100 years! Delight in water free photo laboratory quality prints as well as have a good time all at the same time. Preview your photos on the 2.7″ Tilt-up LCD and easily turn your favorite photos right into an art-inspired collage with the picture Shuffle function.
All images take the same time to publish with the Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer, though the handling time differs a little depending on the source of the picture. The moment of the print fix because the paper makes four passes back and forwards with the device at the same rate
The Canon CP900’s Wi-Fi is both a possibly useful feature as well as a missed chance, thanks to the inadequate of Wi-Fi Direct. Quickly, there are three methods to link making use of Wi-Fi. Framework mode lets you link to an accessibility factor on a Wi-Fi network, then print from any resource that’s also connected to the network.
- Ultra-compact, portable photo printer
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fast, lab-quality durable prints
- 6.8 cm (2.7”) tilt LCD
- Auto Image Optimize
- Print from memory cards, cameras, or USB sticks
- SELPHY Photo Print software
There typically aren’t a bunch of printers with Wi-Fi Direct yet, but it’s starting to turn up in some designs. Regrettably, the CP900 isn’t among them. If it were, the Wi-Fi would be far more useful, given that you ‘d have the ability to attach to the printer with any mobile phone or camera with Wi-Fi. As it is, however, if you intend to make use of Wi-Fi to publish from a smart device or camera that doesn’t sustain ad hoc mode (or support Wi-Fi Direct by itself), you’ll need to link both the printer and the device to an access factor initially.
- Maximum Resolution 300 x 300 dpi
- Colours 3 colour inks with protective overcoating, 256 levels per colour (24-bit colour depth)
- Direct Printing From a Camera PictBridge compliant (USB and Wireless LAN)
- Direct From a Memory Card Supported card types: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, MMCplus, HC MMCplus, USB Flash Memory, Supported via Adapter: miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, RS-MMC, MMCmobile, MMCmicro
- Direct From a Camera Phone Via Wi-Fi from iOS, Android and Windows RT devices using Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app.
- Print From a Computer Yes requires standard USB cable or compatible Wi-Fi connection.
- Browsing & Printing SELPHY Photo Print
- Drivers Windows / Mac
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon CP900 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon SELPHY CP900 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install SELPHY CP900 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon SELPHY CP900 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon CP900 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon CP900 printer driver.
- Unplug SELPHY CP900 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon SELPHY CP900 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon SELPHY CP900 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon CP900 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install SELPHY CP900 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the SELPHY CP900 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon SELPHY MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon SELPHY CP900 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the CP900 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon SELPHY CP900 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded CP900 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon SELPHY CP900 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install SELPHY CP900 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon SELPHY CP900. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon SELPHY CP900 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and SELPHY CP900 printer.
- Next step, extract the CP900 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the SELPHY CP900 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the CP900 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon SELPHY CP900 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall SELPHY CP900 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon CP900 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- cp900 zip
- downloads for canon selphy 900 printer