The Canon SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer with NB-CP2LH Battery Pack provides first class wireless printing of as much as 4 x 6″ in a convenient, portable kind factor. The CP1200 utilises a colour sublimation process to produce pictures, causing waterproof archival prints rated for approximately ONE HUNDRED years.
The Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer is a lot enjoyable to make use. And also its portable design, optional battery and also multiple ways to publish wirelessly, could print nearly anywhere. However, there is more to it than that. It’s, in fact, enjoyable to print with the SELPHY CP1200 Printer. Publish on postcard dimension paper, tag size, Square, and even eight tiny little stickers each time.
This printer is capable of 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection for printing from a computer system or mobile device. It could use right distribution choices such as Apple’s AirPrint, PictBridge, Canon PRINT, and also Canon’s SELPHY App to send out images from the devices, as well as an Access Factor mode that allows connecting tool without needing an external network. Likewise, there is a USB port and flash memory card port for using flash drives and SD cards.
The Canon CP1200 Printer showcases a 2.7″ tilting LCD show to ensure that can see photos as well as alternatives.
- Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
- Borderless 4 x 6″ Photo in 47 Seconds
- Wi-Fi & Mobile Device Connectivity
- 100-Year Archival Prints
- AirPrint & Canon PRINT Capable
Take printing and sharing to brand-new heights with the SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer. The SELPHY CP1200 has a gorgeous streamlined brand-new design while keeping all the fantastic functions that make SELPHY printers unique, as well as adding a few new ones. The CP1200 is much more portable than ever with an optional battery pack that links straight to the printer and has sufficient power to publish as much as 54 pictures on a single cost. With the functional WiFi button, it’s much easier compared to ever to obtain the CP1200 set up on the wireless network. Can use the Canon PRINT application, AirPrint, Wireless PictBridge and also much more. The SELPHY CP1200 is readily available in black or white to fit your individual design, which’s simply the begin.
- Printer Type. Compact Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to), Color: Postcard Size Borderless Photo5,8: 47 seconds and Color: Card Size Photo5,8: 39 seconds
- Print Resolution (Up to), Color: 300 x 300 dpi: 256 Levels Per Color
- Paper Sizes, Card Size (2.1 x 3.4), Postcard (3.9 x 5.8), L Size (3.5 x 4.7) , Square Label (2.0 x 2.0)
Output Tray Capacity, 18 Sheets – Standard Paper Tray
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon CP1200 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon SELPHY CP1200 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install SELPHY CP1200 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon CP1200 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon CP1200 printer driver.
- Unplug SELPHY CP1200 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon CP1200 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install SELPHY CP1200 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the SELPHY CP1200 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon SELPHY MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon SELPHY CP1200 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the CP1200 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon SELPHY CP1200 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded CP1200 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install SELPHY CP1200 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon SELPHY CP1200. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and SELPHY CP1200 printer.
- Next step, extract the CP1200 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the SELPHY CP1200 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the CP1200 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall SELPHY CP1200 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon CP1200 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com