Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Driver Windows & Mac Os
The Canon PIXMA PRO9000 printed at two times the rate of any other printer in the team, delivering a high-grade borderless A3+ colour print in simply 1m 54s. Nevertheless, there’s a catch in black-and-white image printing. Without any grey cartridges, the only way to ensure that you prevent unwanted colour casts is to switch to greyscale printing.
As soon as setup, the Canon Pixma Pro 9000 is very easy to use, as a printer must be. You could either publish directly from Photoshop or your normal imaging application, or utilize among the Canon provided applications to earn printing even more intuitive.
Comparing output from direct printing with Adobe Photoshop, and also an identical print from Easy-PhotoPrint Pro reveals no visible high quality difference. I mored than happy to see this because I typically dislike the scaling algorithms used by most printer vehicle drivers. A stand alone application, Easy PhotoPrint, is likewise consisted of yet shouldn’t be perplexed with the plug-in. This application is developed for fast result of JPEG documents with really basic modification attributes such as red-eye elimination, brightness/contrast, and also sharpening. The majority of significant professional photographers will not locate this certain application really helpful.
Aiming to supply the utmost in colour high quality on shiny paper, the dye-based Pro9000 has 7 individual colour inks in addition to photo black for a large range. For a dye-based printer, it likewise creates very pleasing outcome on matte photo documents as well as fine-art supply.
- – Professional 8-colour A3+ photo printer
- – ChromaLife100 for long-lasting photos
- – Supports high quality photo & fine art papers
- – Built-in flat paper path
- – Adobe® Photoshop CS/CS2 plug-in software
- – A3+ Photo lab quality print in approx. 83 seconds
The rear-mounted paper input tray fits photo paper as much as A3+ size, while a front-loading feeder accepts private sheets of up to 14×17 inches. However, borderless printing isn’t really supported on 14-inch media. Mounting the printer fasts as well as easy, and also the supporting motorist as well as added software application is intuitive.
|MAX COLOR RESOLUTION||4800 x 2400 dpi|
|MAX B/W RESOLUTION||4800 x 2400 dpi|
|DROPLET SIZE||2 pl|
|PHOTO PRINT SPEED||47 (8″x 10″)|
|INKS||8 (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Cyan, Photo Magenta, Red, Green)|
|MAX DOCUMENT SIZE||13″ x 19″|
|FIXED PAPER SIZE||No|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA||13″x 19″, A3, Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in|
|NUMBER OF TRAYS||2|
|AUTO DUPLEX / DOUBLE SIDED PRINTING||No|
|DIRECT PRINTING||Yes (PictBridge)|
|EDITING / PROCESSING||Ambient Light Correction, Auto Photo-Fix|
|USB||USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec)|
|MEMORY CARD SUPPORT||No|
|DISPLAY – TOUCHSCREEN||No|
|DIMENSIONS||26 x 7.6 x 13.9″ (660 x 193 x 353 mm)|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon PRO9000 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA PRO9000 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA PRO9000 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA PRO9000 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon PRO9000 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon PRO9000 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA PRO9000 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA PRO9000 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA PRO9000 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon PRO9000 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA PRO9000 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA PRO9000 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA PRO9000 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the PRO9000 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA PRO9000 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded PRO9000 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA PRO9000 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA PRO9000 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA PRO9000. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA PRO9000 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA PRO9000 printer.
- Next step, extract the PRO9000 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA PRO9000 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PRO9000 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO9000 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA PRO9000 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PRO9000 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org