Canon PIXMA PRO-10s Driver Software Download
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10s Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer includes a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and also Canon’s FINE modern technology with an ink decline as small as 4.0 pl. The printer’s 10-cartridge ink system gives a vast color variety as well as includes 3 black inks for premium black-and-white images. The Pro-10 can output borderless prints as much as 13 x 19″ and works with a wide range of media, consisting of shiny, appeal, and matte image paper in addition to Museum Etching and also various other art papers.
Furthermore, you could print directly on CDs, DVDs, and also Blu-ray discs and create your personal personalized discs as well as jackets. The included Print Studio Pro plug in software application supplies a very easy means to achieve optimum results when printing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS as well as Components, along with from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10s showcases numerous connectivity choices so you can conveniently print from your different devices. In addition to a conventional USB connection, you could connect to the printer over a wired or cordless Ethernet network. Additionally, you could make use of the front-facing USB port to publish directly from a compatible electronic cam with PictBridge compatibility.
Of the 3 Canon Pixma PRO printers, the PRO-10s supplies the best equilibrium of price, price each milliliter of ink, speed, dimension, as well as picture quality of the group.
- 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Print 8 x 10″ in 3 Minutes, 35 Seconds
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, PictBridge
- Print Sizes up to 13 x 19″
- 10 Ink Cartridges Including 3 Monochrome
- Chroma Optimizer Reduces Bronzing
- CD, DVD, Blu-ray Printing
- Print Studio Pro for Photoshop, DPP
Obviously, the PRO-10s is everything about picture printing, as well as in that it excels. In our common picture tests, it did extremely well in recording information in both light and dark areas. Our monochrome examination picture was free of any type of tinting.
|Maximum Resolution||Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi (black/color)|
|Print Speed||8.0×10.0″ Image ~ 3 minutes 35 seconds (A4 paper, with border)|
11.0×14.0″ Image: ~ 5 minutes 20 seconds (A3 paper, with border)
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||10 individual ink cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-72 Matte Black|
PGI-72 Photo Black
PGI-72 Photo Cyan
PGI-72 Photo Magenta
PGI-72 Chroma Optimizer
|Number of Nozzles||7,680|
|Maximum Printable Area||13.0 x 19.0″ (33.02 x 48.26 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, 4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm), 5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm), 8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm), 11.0 x 17.0″ (27.94 x 43.18 cm), 13.0 x 19.0″ (33.02 x 48.26 cm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Fine Art Paper: Fine Art “Museum Etching”; Other Fine Art Papers
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
|Paper Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets plain, 20 sheets photo (4.0 x 6.0″); 10 sheets Letter/8.0 x 10.0″, 1 sheet A3+|
Manual Feeder: 1 Sheet Photo Paper (all sizes)
|Paper-Feed Method||Auto sheet feeder, manual feeder|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
Wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
PictBridge (Cable not included)
|Direct Print Capable||PictBridge|
|Network Capable||Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1 & SP2, XP SP3 (32-bit)|
Mac: OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.76, 10.8, 10.9
|Power Consumption||Printing: 17 W|
Standby: 2.3 W
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||27.2 x 8.5 x 15.2″ (69.09 x 21.59 x 38.61 cm)|
|Weight||43.9 lb (19.91 kg)|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon PRO-10s driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA PRO-10s driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA PRO-10s Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA PRO-10s printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon PRO-10s that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-10s Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon PRO-10s printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA PRO-10s printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA PRO-10s printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA PRO-10s printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon PRO-10s printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA PRO-10s Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA PRO-10s Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA PRO-10s printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-10s Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA PRO-10s driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the PRO-10s setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA PRO-10s driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded PRO-10s driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA PRO-10s printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA PRO-10s Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA PRO-10s. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-10s Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA PRO-10s printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA PRO-10s printer.
- Next step, extract the PRO-10s zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA PRO-10s driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PRO-10s printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-10s printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA PRO-10s Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA PRO-10s Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PRO-10s Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA PRO-10s Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org