Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Driver Software Download
The Canon PIXMA PRO-100s is just one of the most inexpensive A3+ picture printers around, yet with an engine employing eight inks it guarantees high sufficient print top quality to please also expert photographer, without setting you back the earth.
In spite of the affordable price, this is still an expensive printer, and it absolutely doesn’t look or seem like a spending plan model. The thick plastic body frames a print engine that’s enhanced with steel for better precision, while the primary paper input and outcome trays seem like they ‘d make it through a small explosion. The single-sheet multi-purpose feed at the back could print different dimensions or kinds of paper without discharging the main tray. Our one issue is that there’s absolutely nothing to stop you inserting cartridges right into the wrong colour ports.
While competing items from Epson as well as those from higher up the PIXMA PRO variety usage pigmented inks, the PIXMA PRO-100S makes use of dye-based cartridges. That’s a particularly good thing if you want to make high-gloss prints, yet it’s less so if picture permanence is vital. Canon’s Chromalife 100+ system guarantees discolor resistance of more than Three Decade for photos presented under glass, however this could not suffice to qualify as ‘historical quality’, which isn’t really optimal for anybody planning to sell their prints.
The results were great, particularly when using Canon’s top-end Image Paper Pro Platinum. Images were pleasingly crisp and comprehensive, while colours were punchy and also nuanced without being over-saturated.
- Printer Category: Ink Jet and Type: Printer Only
- Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Ethernet, Wireless
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Supertabloid
This eight-ink system combines the usual black, cyan, magenta as well as yellow with lighter picture cyan and photo magenta, for enhanced shade control and less graining in lighter locations. Grey and also light grey inks assist further with shade control, as well as let the printer produce black and white prints without any unwanted colour tone. The specified resolution is a plain 4,800 x1,200 dpi with a middling three-picolitre droplet size, yet even when utilizing a glasses we might barely choose any kind of grain.
|Maximum print resolution||4,800×1,200dpi|
|Number of colours (cartridges)||8 (8)|
|Maximum number of colours (cartridges)||8 (8)|
|Quoted photo durability (source)||30 years (Canon)|
|Standard interfaces||USB, Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n wireless|
|Duty cycle (pages per month)||Not stated|
|Maximum paper size||A3+|
|Maximum paper weight||350gsm|
|Standard paper trays (capacity)||2 (151)|
|Maximum paper trays (capacity)||2 (151)|
|Borderless printing||Yes, A3+|
|Direct (PC-less) printing||PictBridge USB|
|Memory card support||None|
|Supported operating systems||Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later, Android, iOS|
|Warranty||One year RTB|
|Price||£360 inc VAT|
|Consumable parts and prices||CLI-42BK Black £9, CLI-42GY Grey £10, CLI-42LGY Light Grey £9, CLI-42C Cyan £9, CLI-42M Magenta £9, CLI-42Y Yellow £9, CLI-42PC Photo Cyan £9, CLI-42PM Photo Magenta £9|
|Quoted life of supplied black cartridge(s)||810 photos (ISO/IEC 29102)|
|Quoted life of supplied colour cartridge(s)||Grey 452 photos, light grey 855 photos, cyan 484 photos, magenta 410 photos, yellow 279 photos, photo cyan 269 photos, photo magenta 206 photos, (ISO/IEC 29102)|
|Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT||N/A|
|Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT (colour part)||N/A|
|Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT (mono part)||N/A|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon PRO-100s driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA PRO-100s driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA PRO-100s Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA PRO-100s printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon PRO-100s that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon PRO-100s printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA PRO-100s printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA PRO-100s printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon PRO-100s printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA PRO-100s Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA PRO-100s printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA PRO-100s driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the PRO-100s setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA PRO-100s driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded PRO-100s driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA PRO-100s Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA PRO9000. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA PRO-100s printer.
- Next step, extract the PRO-100s zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA PRO-100s driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PRO-100s printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA PRO-100s Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PRO-100s Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org