Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Printer Download
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 inkjet printer drops directly in the middle of Canon’s professional printer offering, enhancing just what appears to be a continual obstacle to Epson’s prominence in the art desktop computer printer market. Resting listed below the top of the line Pixma Pro-1 and over the dye-based Pro-100, the Pro-10 is well placed as an eye-catching choice for any digital photographer planning to create premium quality A3+ (13″x19″) prints.
Loaded with costs functions, the PIXMA PRO-10 has whatever you need to produce professional top quality image prints in elaborate detail with rate. With a 10-ink system consisting of three committed monochrome inks you’ll develop abundant colour as well as sensational black and white pictures in matte as well as gloss, with refined tonal gradations.
The Pro-10 prints to a maximum paper size of 13 inches and also utilizes pigment inks. Pigment inks can better print long life than dye inks and also are as a result currently commonplace in the art professional printer sector. Technical improvements in the past decade such as smaller sized bead sizes as well as a greater number of ink networks have actually allowed for both fine picture detail as well as a vast shade gamut.
The PIXMA PRO-10 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Getting System to guarantee just what you envision is precisely what you get.
- Printing Resolution, 4800 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi
- Supported Paper Sizes, A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 4×6”, 5×7”, 8×10”, 10×12”, 14×17”
- Ink, PGI-72 Y,M,C,R,PM,PC,MBK,PBK,GY,CO
- Power Consumption, Approx. 2.3W
- Dimensions, Approx. 689 x 385 x 215 mm
- Weight, Approx. 20.0kg
The brand-new Publish Studio Pro plug-in software application makes it also less complicated to get fantastic arise from your favored picture applications. Include in that connection alternatives like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional maker that easily suits your workflow that you can put anywhere around the workshop.
|Maximum native print resolution||4,800×2,400dpi|
|Time for two 10x8in photos 1.0||10m 5s|
|Time for six 6x4in photos 1.0||15m 10s|
|Number of ink colours||8|
|Number of ink cartridges||10|
|Maximum number of ink colours||8|
|Maximum number of cartridges||10|
|Quoted photo durability||30 years|
|Quoted photo durability source||Canon|
Physical and Environmental
|Standard printer interfaces||USB, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11n wireless|
|Optional printer interfaces||none|
|Noise (in normal use)||34|
|Maximum paper size||A3+|
|Maximum paper weight||350gsm|
|Standard paper inputs||1|
|Standard paper input capacity||150|
|Maximum paper inputs||1|
|Maximum paper input capacity||150|
|Duplex (code, cost if option)||No|
|Direct (PC-less) printing||Yes|
|Supported memory cards||none|
|Printer technology||thermal inkjet|
|Supported operating systems||Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MacOS X 10.5.8 – 10.8|
|Other inkjet features||automatic print head alignment, print via Android/iOS app|
|Other inkjet options||none|
|Consumable parts and prices||£12 each|
|Quoted life of supplied black cartridge||N/A|
|Quoted life of supplied colour cartridge(s)||N/A|
|Quoted life of supplied photo cartridge(s)||minimum 165 6x4in photos|
|Warranty||one year RTB|
Tested Print Speeds
|Time for two 10x8in photos 1.0||10m 5s|
|Time for six 6x4in photos 1.0||15m 10s|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon PRO-10 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon PRO-10 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon PRO-10 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA PRO-10 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon PRO-10 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA PRO-10 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the PRO-10 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded PRO-10 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA PRO-10. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA PRO-10 printer.
- Next step, extract the PRO-10 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA PRO-10 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PRO-10 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PRO-10 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|PRO-10 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.04||26 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.85a||29 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||02.06.02||9.2 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,125||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,125115741||360 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||02.07.00||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||03.03.00||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.07.00||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.1.0||14 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||02.00.02||12 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Windows Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||24 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 series ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00.00||20 MB||Download|
|Color Management Tool Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||6.4 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||01.04.01||329 KB||Download|
|PRO-10 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||184.108.40.206||22 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||24 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.7||2.6.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 series ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing For (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||01.00.00||27 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro For (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||2.1.0||5.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Mac OS X 10.7)||2.0.3||12 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Mac OS X 10.6/10.5)||1.4.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro For Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||1.4.1||4.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||03.01.00||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||04.04.01||5.3 MB||Download|
|Color Management Tool Pro (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||3.3.0||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater for the PRO-10 (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/10.4)||1.3b||15 MB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater for the PRO-10 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.03||15 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 series User Manual (Windows)||01.30||22 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20a||62 MB||Download|
|Guide for Print Studio Pro (Mac)||02.01.00||6.2 MB||Download|
|Guide for Print Studio Pro (Windows)||02.01.00||6.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||01.06||215 KB||Download|
|Art Paper Printing Guide: PRO-10/PRO-100 ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Windows)||-||508 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||01.06||129 KB||Download|
|Art Paper Printing Guide: PRO-10/PRO-100 ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Mac)||-||269 KB||Download|
|Setup for Non-PC Device Printing||V1||1.5 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 series Getting Started||V1||4 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 series / PRO-100 series Setup Guide||V1||273 KB||Download|
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com