Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver & Software Download
The Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Network Professional Inkjet Picture Printer is a printer for the functioning specialist photographer. Targeted towards customers of DSLR cams like the Canon EOS 60D, 7D and 1D, the PRO-1 is a welcome addition to Canon’s existing printer line. It approves media from 4.0 x 6.0″ to 13 x 19″ in dimension. Roll media is not accepted.
The brand-new print head features 12,288 nozzles, improving upon the 7,680 on the previous version, the PRO 9500 Mk II. This head provides an expanded shade range as well as faster print speeds compared to were formerly possible. The inks are housed on the side of the head and delivered using a tubular system. Positioning on the side permits the ink containers to be larger, and also at 36 ml, they could hold 157% more ink compared to the 14 ml storage tanks of their precursors, the PRO 9500 and also 9500 Mk II.
The PIXMA PRO-1 flaunts 12 pigment-based inks/ colors from the LUCIA household in 12 channels, including 5 monochrome inks for broadening the color range in dark areas: Matte Black, Picture Black, Dark Gray, Gray as well as Light Gray. Along with these monochrome colors, the printer offers Cyan, Picture Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Red and the unique Chroma Optimizer.
The PIXMA PRO-1 features 10/100 Ethernet connectivity, a USB 2.0 port, and a PictBridge port that allows you to publish directly from your suitable electronic camera.
- 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Print 8 x 10″ in 2 Minutes, 10 Seconds
- Ethernet, PictBridge
- Print Sizes up to 13 x 19″
- 12 Ink Cartridges Including 5 Monochrome
- No Black Ink Swapping Required
- Chroma Optimizer Enhances Black Density
- CD, DVD, Blu-ray Printing
- Easy-Photo Print Pro for Photoshop, DPP
With print resolution as much as 4800 x 2400 dpi and also ink beads as small as 4 picoliters, your photos are created with every one of the remarkable detail of premium, specialist image laboratories.
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 2400 dpi|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||4 Picoliters|
|Ink Type||Canon LUCIA Pigment-based Inks|
|Ink Palette||Matte Black, Photo Black, Dark Gray, Gray, Light Gray, Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Red and Chroma Optimizer|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||12 Individual Ink Cartridges|
|Number of Nozzles||12,288|
|Nozzle Pitch||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Print Speed||4 min, 20 sec for 13 x 19″ (33 x 48.3 cm) color or grayscale print|
|Input Buffer||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Paper Width||14″ (35.6 cm)|
|Maximum Printable Area||13 x 19″ (33 x 48.3 cm)|
14 x 17″ (35.6 x 43.2 cm)
|Paper Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.2 x 15.2) – 13 x 19″ (33 x 48.3 cm)|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||From 4.0 x 6.0″ (10.2 x 15.2) up to 14 x 17″ (35.6 x 43.2 cm) and 13 x 19″ (33 x 48.3 cm)|
|Paper Types||Inkjet-compatible paper products, including Moab, ILFORD and Hahnemuhle|
|Paper Capacity||20 sheets of photo paper|
|Special Media Support||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Media Thickness||350 gsm|
|Maximum Media Roll Diameter||N/A|
|Maximum Roll Print Length||N/A|
|Paper-Feed Method||Rear paper input tray or manual feed|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Compatible Memory Cards||N/A|
|Direct Print Capable||Yes, via PictBridge|
|Network Capable||Yes, 10/100 Ethernet|
|System & Software Requirements||Windows: XP, Vista, 7|
Mac: OS X 10.4.11 or higher
|Status Display||Indicator lights|
|Image Preview Display||No|
|Front Panel Controls||Power, Paper Feed|
|Power Consumption||Printing: 24 W|
Standby: 1.6 W
Off: 0.4 W
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||27.4 x 18.2 x 9.5″ (69.6 x 46.2 x 24.1 cm)|
|Weight||60.9 lb (27.6 kg)|
|Package Weight||76.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||31.0 x 25.6 x 13.6″|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon PRO-1 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA PRO-1 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon PRO-1 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon PRO-1 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA PRO-1 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon PRO-1 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA PRO-1 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA PRO-1 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the PRO-1 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA PRO-1 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded PRO-1 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA PRO-1. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA PRO-1 printer.
- Next step, extract the PRO-1 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA PRO-1 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PRO-1 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PRO-1 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com