Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Download
Download Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Driver and Software – Japan is a producer of many manufacturers. People, not only Asian people but also people worldwide, knew and used the products produced by Japanese manufacturers. One of the manufacturers based in Japan that offers optical and imaging products is Canon. Since years ago, people believe that Canon offers great quality products including cameras, photocopiers, camcorders, computer printers, steppers, scanners, also some medical equipment. The products of Canon not only use by people who live in Japan but also are exported to the other countries.
PIXMA MX870 is a Printer Drivers produced by Canon that can print your documents and photos. Besides, this printer series from Canon is also able to work as a copier. You’ll even be able to multiple copies your documents quickly using this printer. Another function of this printer is like a fax. As a fax, this machine can receive up to two hundred and fifty pages. This fax is also completed with the redial feature. To operate this printer, you need to choose the right Canon MX870 driver that is appropriate for your personal computer. Like also Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX870 is necessary for personal computers that are operated by some operating systems including Linux, Mac, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. But Canon MX870 driver and software for each operating system is different. Download and install a driver and software that is appropriate to your personal computer so that you can connect your computer with Canon PIXMA MX870 and operate your printer properly.
If your personal computer is operated with Windows 7 for example, there are two versions of Canon MX870 driver available for you to install, they are MP Driver Version 1.05 and XPS Printer Driver Version 5.56 (these versions are also appropriate for Windows Vista and Windows 8). Choose one and download it and then install it to your computer. Save the downloaded file to your desktop and run it. Don’t forget to set and use it as the default printer. After all, you’ll be able to use your printer and its entire unique features.
After installing the Canon MX870 driver and before using the PIXMA MX870 printer, you must first check and make sure that the entire ink tanks are full. Check not only the pigment black tank, but also the other ink tanks of black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks. Since this Canon PIXMA MX870 printer is a wireless printer, you must test this printer once you finished installing the driver. Make sure that it works before you start using it.
When you purchase the Canon PIXMA MX870 printer, you’ll get a manual inside the box. Just read it for more details and information about how to operate and use your printer after the Canon MX870 driver installed. The manual will also help you fixing some problems with your printer through the troubleshooting provided by Canon manufacturer.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Pro II (PR-201), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
- Media Size Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter
- Interface Type – PC Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Bluetooth Ver2.0 maximum speed 1.44Mbps (Option, HCRP) (with optional Bluetooth Unit BU-30), Ethernet: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX), IEEE802.3(10BASE-T), 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b (Compatible with IEEE802.11n¹ ), Frequency: 2.412GHz-2. 472GHz, Set-up: WCN, WPS (Push-Button Configuration, PIN code method), Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP64/128bit, Administration password
- Supported Operating System Windows 7, Windows Vista, Vista SP1 / Windows XP SP2, SP3 / Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Mac OS X v.10.4.11 – v.10.6
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Operating System Compatibility (OS)
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 [64 Bit / x64]
- Windows 7 [32 Bit / x86]
- Windows 8 [64 Bit / x64]
- Windows 8 [32 Bit / x86]
- Windows 8.1 [64 Bit / x64]
- Windows 8.1 [32 Bit / x86]
- Linux [Debian / RPM]
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Installing With Easy Step To Do
- Select download links the Canon PIXMA MX870 Series Driver that is certainly compatible with your Computer OS, then click button “Download.”
- Right click on the file after the download is complete, select the file Canon PIXMA MX870 before. The driver files name ends with .exe.
- After that, Accept the default location on your computer or Laptop to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to preparing install. Installation the file MX870 process will start automatically…
- Installation successfully. Restart your computer or laptop. Test print a paper.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Uninstall With Easy Step To Do
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MX870 driver successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Download Link For Windows, Mac OS and Linux
[table id=2 /]
Before you install the Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com