Download Canon Pixma MX350 Driver and Software Color Inkjet Multifunction Printer With How To Setup / Installation Procedures. Get The MX350, MX357 Drivers, Firmware and Software With Supported Operating Systems for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS and Linux.
[table id=229 /]
The Owner Of UpdatePrinterDriver.com provides the download links for Canon Pixma MX350 All in one Printer Drivers and Full Software above with has been checked by admin Blog Update Printer Driver, The all of you can Download and get it below. I guarantee all Link Download is active.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Specification
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and FINE Cartridges
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 43 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 8.4 ipm
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets
- Media Size Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm)
- Camera Interface and Connectivity Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital cameras & camcorders
Canon PIXMA MX350 Scanner Specification
- Scanner Type Flatbed and ADF, CIS colour scanner
- Automatic document feeder Yes up to 30 pages
- Scanner Resolution Optical Up to 1200 x 2400dpi
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi (ADF)
- Scanner Resolution Digital 25 – 19200dpi (Platen only)
Canon PIXMA MX350 Copy Specification
- Colour/Photo Copy Yes
- Copy Speed Colour Document Approx. 31 sec.
- Copy Speed Colour Document (ADF) ESAT: Approx. 3.4 ipm
- Multiple Copy 1 to 99 copies
[wptab name=’OPERATING SYSTEMS’]
Compatibility & System Requirements Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (32bit/64bit). The PIXMA MX350 for Mac OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7/OS X 10.6/OS X 10.5/OS X 10.4, and Linux (32-bit/64-bit).
[wptab name=’HOW TO SETUP’]
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver and Software Printer With Easy Step
- First, Step How to Install Pixma MX350 Printer, Select Download links the Canon PIXMA MX350 Series Driver and Software that is certainly compatible with your OS, then click button “Download.”
- Right click on the file (Drivers or Softwares) after the download is complete, select the file Canon PIXMA MX350 All In One Printer with Scanner and Copier. The driver files name ends with .exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac OS, and .tar.gz for Linux.
- After that, Accept the default location on your Computer or Laptop to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to preparing install. Installation, the file Pixma MX350 Driver or Software, will start automatically.
- Installation successfully. Restart your Computer or Laptop. Test print paper.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver and Software With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the Canon MF4410 Multifunction Inkjet Printer successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
Before you install the Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless professional inkjet photo printer Driver and Software that you have downloaded, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- canon 350 5255 drivers for mac