Canon Pixma MP480 Driver Software Download
The Canon PIXMA MP480 All In One Scanner Printer Software and Driver is undoubtedly the best match to make the use of the most convenient. In general, Canon Pixma MP480 is an excellent choice for you who want an all-in-one inkjet printer that comes with the inexpensive price tag. Just as expected from the all-in-one printer, Canon Printer Drivers has some features most of you will find useful, including an integrated fax, automatic document feeder, and wireless connectivity. In short, Canon Pixma MP480 Printer is nothing but capable for all of its functions.
Download Canon PIXMA MP480 All In One Scanner Printer Software and Driver Download With Supported Operating System for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux Debian, Rpm.
Both compact and attractive, the all-in-one Canon is easy to install and set up. In addition to installing the Canon Pixma MP480 Driver and Software, you can connect the inkjet printer to your Mac if you use one by plugging the USB 2.0 cable. Two cartridges are used—one black and one tricolor or cyan, magenta, and yellow. The compact inkjet printer is equipped with small but useful preview LCD in 1.8 inches of size. The screen will allow you to preview the photos obtained the memory card inserted in the printer so you can choose which image to print. The LCD can be folded down when it is not used.
When it comes to print speed, the all-in-one inkjet printer with Canon Pixma MP480 Drivers and Software installed demonstrates substantial performance. To print the 1-page text document, the printer only needs 25 seconds. It is considerably satisfying even though the time required still lags behind most inkjet printers. However, you will need to see its more impressive performance by printing more pages. The longer job seems to make Canon Pixma MP480 performs better.
Scanning using Canon MP480 driver already on your PC or laptop, you will find it is considerably fast. However, it comes with a consequence. The fast scanning time, unfortunately, is mostly due to the 24-bit images produced, instead of the 48-bit ones. As we all know, the 48-bit images are most preferred by professionals, even though the 24-bit ones still possess many image data. However, we are doubtful that Canon MP480 will be people’s primary printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MP258, The quality of the copier performed by the inkjet printer with Canon Pixma MP480 driver is pretty satisfying. Copied image looks nearly the same as the scanned image of the similar picture. Even though the copied images are a little bit darker compared to the original, they still have pretty good details and good colors. From the Photoshop test files, you will find the copied results have more visible dots, though. However, if you use the all-in-one inkjet printer to copy other items, the results tend to be much better, such as the cover of a magazine.
In general, the bottom line is the inexpensive Canon MP480 can produce good looking photos. The high-quality results are also demonstrated by the laser-sharp text documents printed by the all-in-one inkjet printer with Canon MP480 driver installed. The With considerably affordable price tag, Canon Pixma MP480 also has certain qualities—including the dust-resistant design—which make them hard to beat.
UpdatePrinterDriver.com provides the download links for Canon MP480 Printer Drivers and Full Software with has been checked by admin Blog Update Printer Driver, The all of you can Download and get it below. I guarantee all Link Download is active
Canon Pixma MP480 Driver & Software Specifications
- Nozzle Configuration, 320 nozzles (black), 3 x 384 nozzles (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration, one black cartridge, one color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Max Copying Speed, Up to 20 ppm (mono) / up to 16 ppm (color),
- Max Printing Resolution, Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed, Up to 20 ppm (mono) / up to 16 ppm (color)
- Operating System Support, Apple Mac OS X 10.3 – 10.5, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP
- Software Included, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Canon MP Navigator EX, drivers & utilities
Compatible Canon Pixma MP480 Printer Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon Pixma MP480 Driver & Software Installing With Easy Step To Do
- Select download links the Canon PIXMA MP480 Series Driver that is certainly compatible with your Computer OS, then click button “Download.”
- Right click on the file after the download is complete, select the file Canon PIXMA MP480 before. The driver files name ends with .exe.
- After that, Accept the default location on your computer or Laptop to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to preparing install. Installation the file MP480 process will start automatically…
- Installation successfully. Restart your computer or laptop. Test print paper.
Canon Pixma MP480 Driver & Software Uninstall With Easy Step To Do
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MP480 driver successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver and Software Download Link For Windows, Mac OS, and Linux[table id=74 /]
Before you install the Canon Pixma MP480 Driver & Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com