Canon PIXMA Mini320 Printer Driver Download
This Canon PIXMA Mini320 Printer is your new mobile picture laboratory, printing images anywhere you desire. Youll create attractive, thorough photos approximately 5 x 7, with print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi. A 4 x 6 borderless picture takes only around 39, and the special Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation a breeze.
You can publish images straight from memory cards, utilizing the high-resolution 2.5 TFT display to sneak peek images. Or, print images directly from your electronic cam or your video camera phone – anywhere you are. Its the ideal companion for celebrations, getaways as well as family events.
The PIXMA mini320 has actually pleasure principle sharpened down to the second; with its Quick Start style, you merely press Power and also begin, no warm-up essential. It’s likewise very easy to print from a suitable Bluetooth tool using the optional USB Bluetooth adapter. This tiny picture printer determines 8.9 by 10.2 by 3.2 inches, considers 5.4 extra pounds, and also includes a 1-year restricted manufacturer’s guarantee.
The portable Canon PIXMA mini320 Compact Image Inkjet printer was created to be a mobile photo laboratory with practical carrying manage. You could use it to print pictures wherever you go, making it the ideal portable day for events, family members events, and also trips.
- Portable photo printer with carrying handle
- Prints 5 x 7 inch photographs in less than 1 minute
- Color print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print from memory cards, digital cameras, or camera phones
- Wireless printing via optional BU-30 bluetooth adapter.
Canon assures a sensibly long lifetime for the pictures, with a declared discolor resistance of 100 years for dark storage space (as in a cd); Three Decade for photos mounted under glass, and 10 years for images revealed to the air. The photos are additionally reasonably water immune.
|Printer Category: Ink Jet|
|Type: Printer Only|
|Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color|
|Ink Jet Type: Dedicated Photo|
|Connection Type: USB|
|Maximum Standard Paper Size: 5″ x 7″|
|Number of Cartridges: 1|
|Number of Ink Colors: 4|
|Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)|
|Direct Printing from Media Slots: CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, xD-Picture Card, MiniSD Card|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon Mini320 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA Mini320 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA Mini320 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA Mini320 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon Mini320 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA Mini320 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon Mini320 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA Mini320 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA Mini320 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA Mini320 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon Mini320 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA Mini320 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA Mini320 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA Mini320 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA Mini320 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA Mini320 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the Mini320 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA Mini320 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded Mini320 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA Mini320 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA Mini320 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA Mini320. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA Mini320 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA Mini320 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA Mini320 printer.
- Next step, extract the Mini320 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA Mini320 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the Mini320 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA Mini320 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA Mini320 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA Mini320 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon Mini320 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|mini320 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||02.10||8.2 MB||Download|
|mini320 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||02.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||03.03.01||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||04.07.00||58 MB||Download|
|mini320 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||06.09.03||5.9 MB||Download|
|mini320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||03.02.00||299 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA Mini320 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com