The small, effective Canon PIXMA Mini260 photo Inkjet Printer lets you produce gorgeous, in-depth photos as much as 5″ x 7″, with print resolution of approximately 9600 x 2400 color dpi – as well as do it anywhere you are due to the fact that this printer is made to be easily portable. The Easy-Scroll Wheel makes procedure a lot less complicated, and the 2.5″ TFT screen lets you sneak peek your pictures in high definition before printing.
Furthermore, the Pixma mini260 can publish photos straight suitable sd card, digital cameras or cameras, Bluetooth gadgets (with an optional Bluetooth adapter and even a compatible camera phone through the built in IrDA user interface.
The Canon PIXMA Mini260 Compact Photo Printer is additionally rapid – it features Canon’s Flying start innovation which starts up the interface in simply an issue of secs, allowing the individual to begin seeing and also publishing their images quicker than before, then publish a borderless 4″ x 6″ photo lab-quality print in approximately 40 secs and a borderless 5″ x 7″ photo in roughly 52 secs.
The Canon ChromaLife100 system combines the PIXMA Mini260 Printer’s FINE print head technology and also durable inks with select Canon picture papers, with outcomes equaling that of conventional photos.
- Printer Category: Ink Jet and Type: Printer Only
- Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color
- Ink Jet Type: Dedicated Photo
- Connection Type: USB
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4″ x 8″
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)
To offer the optimum photo top quality in a simplified manner, the printer also incorporates Car Picture Deal with modern technology that evaluates photos to make sure each scene is enhanced when compared to similar scene kinds such as Portrait, Photo, Night Snapshot, etc., and also assists to produce beautiful photos without the inconvenience of by hand editing each individual photo.
|Printer Category: Ink Jet|
|Type: Printer Only|
|Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color|
|Ink Jet Type: Dedicated Photo|
|Connection Type: USB|
|Maximum Standard Paper Size: 5″ x 7″|
|Number of Cartridges: 1|
|Number of Ink Colors: 4|
|Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)|
|Direct Printing from Media Slots: CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, xD-Picture Card, MiniSD Card|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon Mini260 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA Mini260 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA Mini260 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA Mini260 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon Mini260 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA Mini260 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon Mini260 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA Mini260 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA Mini260 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA Mini260 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon Mini260 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA Mini260 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA Mini260 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA Mini260 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA Mini260 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA Mini260 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the Mini260 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA Mini260 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded Mini260 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA Mini260 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA Mini260 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA Mini260. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA Mini260 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA Mini260 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA Mini260 printer.
- Next step, extract the Mini260 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA Mini260 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the Mini260 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA Mini260 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA Mini260 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA Mini260 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon Mini260 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|Printer Driver For (Windows Vista (64-bit)||02.00||7.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows Vista (32-bit)||02.00||7.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows XP (64-bit)||0,107638889||3.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows 2000/XP)||0,107638889||7.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||04.07.00||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||04.07.00||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||01.04.01||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||03.02.00||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||01.03||36 MB||Download|
|mini260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||0,265972222||5.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||04.01.06||102 MB||Download|
|mini260 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||9.4 MB||Download|
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA Mini260 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com