The Canon PIXMA Mini220 provides an inkjet alternative to the Selphy CP900, which makes use of a dye-sub engine. The small print head has a 2pl decline dimension, which suggests grain isn’t as much of a trouble as it is with the HP’s cartridge, which has a decline size almost three times larger.
The PIXMA mini220 picture printer includes a huge 6.3 cm shade LCD display so you can check out, choose, edit and publish electronic images – without connecting to a COMPUTER. Automatically discover and correct red-eye, brighten faces and also ravel jagged sides. With a clear keypad and also an intuitive user interface, publishing perfect images is very simple.
You could print by means of infrared, from a PC or directly from a PictBridge camera. Bluetooth is optional, but there’s no battery alternative. The power supply is integrated, which is neater than others as well as offsets the rather big 220 x 310mm impact.
This small mini photo printer has a clever, spectacular style. Take it anywhere easily, utilizing the hassle-free bring deal with. Or save it upright in the tiniest spaces. To use the printer, just establish it level and also open up the adjustable turning screen and paper trays.
- 10x15cm Colour Photo Inkjet Printer
- 6.3cm LCD Screen
- 4800x1200dpi Resolution
- 20 Sheet Front Feeder
- Memory Card Slots, PictBridge
Publish a picture lab quality 10x15cm indeterminate photo in around 59 seconds in Criterion setting. Merely plug into the PictBridge port and print straight from your electronic camera. Even take pleasure in fast borderless picture printing on convenient credit card size or enjoyable image sticker labels.
|Printer Category: Ink Jet|
|Type: Printer Only|
|Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color|
|Ink Jet Type: Dedicated Photo|
|Connection Type: USB|
|Maximum Standard Paper Size: 5″ x 7″|
|Number of Cartridges: 1|
|Number of Ink Colors: 4|
|Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)|
|Direct Printing from Media Slots: CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, xD-Picture Card, MiniSD Card|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon Mini220 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA Mini220 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA Mini220 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA Mini220 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon Mini220 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA Mini220 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon Mini220 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA Mini220 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA Mini220 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA Mini220 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon Mini220 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA Mini220 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA Mini220 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA Mini220 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA Mini220 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA Mini220 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the Mini220 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA Mini220 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded Mini220 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA Mini220 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA Mini220 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA Mini220. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA Mini220 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA Mini220 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA Mini220 printer.
- Next step, extract the Mini220 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA Mini220 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the Mini220 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA Mini220 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA Mini220 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA Mini220 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon Mini220 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||04.07.00||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||03.02.00||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||01.03||36 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||04.01.06||102 MB||Download|
|mini220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||0,265972222||5.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows Vista (64-bit)||02.00||6.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows Vista (32-bit)||02.00||6.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows XP (64-bit)||0,107638889||4.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows 2000/XP)||0,107638889||6.5 MB||Download|
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA Mini220 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com