Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
The Canon PIXMA MG6810 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer outcome incorporated with fast image printing. That makes it an apparent candidate if you need an inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) for residence use. The Canon MG6810 Printer is the next improve in Canon’s line of image inkjet MFPs from the Canon MG5721 Printer.
Basic MFP functions for the Canon MG6810 Printer are limited to printing, scanning, and copying, and also there are sd card ports that allow you print from, yet not scan to, flash memory card. There’s no USB Type A port, which implies you can’t print from a USB key or connect a PictBridge camera with a USB cord. However the printer supports Wireless PictBridge, which Canon Printers says is readily available on all of its recent electronic camera models that supply Wi-Fi. It isn’t really readily available on any video cameras from other manufacturers.
The MG6810 sustains mobile printing and scanning, in addition to the capability to print from chosen websites. You can connect to your network by means of the printer’s Wi-Fi, as well as print from and also check to iOS, Android, and also Windows phones and also tablets through a gain access to factor on your network.
If you prefer to attach to a solitary PC via USB cord as opposed to attaching to a network, you’ll lose the capability to publish through the cloud or print straight from internet sites.
- Chroma Life100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select Canon photo papers and select genuine Canon inks for beautiful, borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Five Individual Ink Tank System: Get amazing color with five individual ink tanks and replace only the color that runs out.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and Web pages with fast speeds.
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Printer Specifications
- Functions Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Compatible Inks PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow)
- Paper size A4, A5, B5, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 20 cm x 25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Printing resolution Information Up to 4800 dpi
- Printing speed Information 15.0 ipm (Mono), 9.7 ipm (Colour)
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MG6810 Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver & Software Installing With Easy Step To Do
- Select download links the Canon PIXMA MG6810 Series Driver and Software that is certainly compatible with your Computer OS, then click button “Download.”
- Right click on the file (Drivers or Softwares) after the download is complete, select the file Canon PIXMA MG6810 Office Wireless All-In-One Printer before. The driver files name ends with .exe.
- After that, Accept the default location on your computer or Laptop to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to preparing install. Installation, the file MG6810 process, will start automatically…
- Installation successfully. Restart your computer or laptop. Test print paper.
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver & Software Uninstall With Easy Step To Do
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MG6810 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com